Derbys Room 101

ossieram

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

The first thing id put in is need for fans to have a scapegoat.

The critism of Butterfield yesterday was outrageous, and probably all because they cant blaime baird or keogh these days.

Id put in All seater stadia legislation too. Not all fans stay on their seats the entire 90 minute, so dont put a seat in if entire stands arent going to use them.

For the person who said Booing, Whilst I agree with the sentiment, I still feel the need to boo the ref as loud as i can if he is having a terrible game and feel he needs to know at full force how wrong he is.

On that topic, how bad was the ref against newcastle, the only reason we didnt realise as much as newcastle how bad he was, was because we didnt seem to put any tackles in for 90 mins.

the locals were going mad with him

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

Concourse heaters.

It's cold, so you wrap up well to combat it. It's cold in the stands, and on your way so you're well prepared, then at half time you go down for a pee and a pint and it's like stepping into Centre Parcs subtropical dome in North Sea survival gear.

Use the running costs to supply beer quicker, that's all we want at half time!

I really like the new heaters...Nice to warm up a bit at half time.....Lovely 

As for standing for an entire match jagerbob,not every body could!

8 hours ago, ossieram said:

If there is one thing you could put into room 101 that is to do with DCFC or the support, what would it be?

The one thing I would put in is Sense of Entitlement.

Whether that be people moaning about the lack of multi million £ signings because that is what they expect and want, or just the "we deserve to be in the prem" type garbage some folk come out with.

Couldn't agree more Ossie but isn't that about 10 to 15,000 things? Also, would there still be room for Ramage's matchday commentaries? He absolutely does my swede.

18 minutes ago, 86 points said:

...would there still be room for Ramage's matchday commentaries? He absolutely does my swede.

He's starting to get to me too - he's far to extreme in his condemning of our efforts. ATM him and Dawes could go in together!

Parking

overpriced beer

tortoise service at halftime (where do they find such slow staff - even when they have already pulled some pints in advance)

fancam - what's the point !!!

the on pitch announcer who keeps trying to build the atmosphere just before the players come out (we'll build our own atmosphere thank you )

1 hour ago, DerbyMark said:

What passes as a pint of bitter at PP..

Pumped straight out the river Derwent...4 quid a throw!

Under the water framework directive, the River Derwent has improved in water quality. If you were to reevaluate your comparison you'd probably find the river water is better nowadays. 

27 minutes ago, DerbyMark said:

Under the what?

Directive 2000/60/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing a framework for the Community action in the field of water policy or, in short, the EU Water Framework Directive (or even shorter the WFD).

10 minutes ago, unclej said:

Directive 2000/60/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing a framework for the Community action in the field of water policy or, in short, the EU Water Framework Directive (or even shorter the WFD).

Oh..

Myself.......so I could rid all the anxiety, the dissapointment, the never ending pain, the "here we go again" syndrome, it might even help Srg cheer up a bit, and so much time saved for myself for continually reading all the p1sh on here, or wasting my time scrolling the Internet for pictures of flags, and no more whinging from the misses or kids saying "Oh your not on that ruddy forum again", and no more you tube songs, and no more song lyrics that nobody's going to sing, oh the list could be endless!

Yeah Choose Life......stick me, Inverurie Ram in Derby's Room 101.

3 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Myself.......so I could rid all the anxiety, the dissapointment, the never ending pain, the "here we go again" syndrome, it might even help Srg cheer up a bit, and so much time saved for myself for continually reading all the p1sh on here, or wasting my time scrolling the Internet for pictures of flags, and no more whinging from the misses or kids saying "Oh your not on that ruddy forum again", and no more you tube songs, and no more song lyrics that nobody's going to sing, oh the list could be endless!

Yeah Choose Life......stick me, Inverurie Ram in Derby's Room 101.

It's a no from me, I'd miss you.:(

Archived