Derbys Room 101

ossieram

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stadium announcer-someone seems to have told him to vary his voice, so his voice goes up and down without any relevance to what he's saying.

Craig Ramage who can never just say match or game, it always has to be "football match" or "football game". There I was, thinking I'd tuned in for the tennis!

Sorry about this one, but posters who write "of" instead of "have".

Reading this through, I appear to be even more of a pedant than I thought I was!  I'll blame my age!

Adrian Chiles for calling us Derby City on National TV, a so called TV pundit that thinks he knows about football and before he knew it, was hosting England internationals on the TV. The telly is a bit like the FA, clueless when failing to appoint Brian Clough when they had the chance.

No wonder Bradley slipped up, what with the FA Cup draw now being on the One Show, what next?, we'll be watching the classified results on episodes of Neighbours next!

But remember kids, every body needs good neighbours. 

The price tag on Roy Mac's sheepskin jacket, which cost a packet!

C'mon Roy we love it when the players stand in the Rams end, but come on son, we know you put the trend in trendy, but you don't have to rub our faces in it.

Is that uttoxram75 in the sunglasses? and is that JoetheRam's grandad in hat and glasses behind, wondering why the hell he's watching D.C.F.C. again, and wondering why he's not down the boozer having a pint and puffing on the pipe!....And which one's Kevin?

ie2czr.jpg

2 hours ago, MidWalesRam said:

The "yam yam, yam yam " chant whenever we play Birmingham or Aston Villa. These clubs have never been or ever will be in the geographical region to be called yam yams. 

Just wanted to get that off my chest cos it winds me up!!

Most people know they aren't yam yams and sing it just to wind them up, Can't understand why it would wind up a Rams fan unless he is a yam yam.

22 hours ago, jono said:

after that I am struggling to hear or understand any of the others ... Ince tearing you apart ? Well in the hall of silence it doesn't get heard. Hughseyyyy ? Hardly a song is it ? 

Hughseyy and Keogh, Keogh, Keogh... FFS. We have high demands for players to perform and those are best we can do?

:no:

Archived