Derbys Room 101

ossieram

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smelly supporters. I have mentioned this before on another thread but it really winds me up because I'm stuck, I can't get away and end up with my Mel free issue scarf round my face to filter it. This applies to those unwashed, reeking of nicotine, last nights garlic kebab and the latest over enthusiastic spraying of aftershave. Heave!!

"Since I was young"

The embarrassing silences from the South Stand (sorry, I know there are many south standers who try and occasionally it can be awesome... but in the context of the original question, I would put those rare times when the South Stand is quiet into Room 101!)

The incessant moaners in the East Stand (not people who moan. We all moan. I'm referring to the people who seem to only come to the match to moan, take insane amounts of pleasure in it, consider it part of their comedy routine and who never ever clap when we do something good, never encourage, never praise). There is one man who sits about 3 seats away from me who would be the first through the door.

Flags (possibly controversial, but when you're waving a flag, you aint clapping and when you ain't clapping you're not making (as much) noise and noise (often) equates to atmosphere (n.b. have I qualified enough of that statement to avoid any arguments?)). They look nice though.

+1 to Radio Derby... and those who phone/tweet immediately after games with their 'considered' opinions. In fact, a whole pox on 'listener derived content' in the media.

Referees, pundits and commentators who clearly hate Derby County Football Club (so still related to dcfc and not at all paranoid to think we are hated by everyone. It isn't paranoia if its true).

Threads on dcfcfans where people ask for one thing that people would do or player they'd choose or similar, and then people add loads and loads of examples...

4 hours ago, ossieram said:

If there is one thing you could put into room 101 that is to do with DCFC or the support, what would it be?

The one thing I would put in is Sense of Entitlement.

Whether that be people moaning about the lack of multi million £ signings because that is what they expect and want, or just the "we deserve to be in the prem" type garbage some folk come out with.

3200  went to newcastle 3000 fans and 200 nobs who would go into room 101 for me

35 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

The current Mrs ram has a fantastic set of bangers tho (apparently)?

You mean Ewie.......don't you.:p

i just wish we had more songs and  more for specific players .. Ones that are identifiable to us half fans in the east stand :blink: yes I suppose I am after some free entertainment from our wonderful North Stand Choir, but you did ask ! 

Johnny Russell Heartbeat .. Fantastic

since I was young .. Love it 

Bounce in a minute .. Flipping great 

Stan Collymore .. Yeah ok .. There's always one  :lol: And he does kind of deserve it 

after that I am struggling to hear or understand any of the others ... Ince tearing you apart ? Well in the hall of silence it doesn't get heard. Hughseyyyy ? Hardly a song is it ? 

9 minutes ago, Mos_Ram said:

And the West Upper. Although I'd just settle for the row in front and behind ours. 

Your row might just fall into the concourse though. You haven't thought it through.

Concourse heaters.

It's cold, so you wrap up well to combat it. It's cold in the stands, and on your way so you're well prepared, then at half time you go down for a pee and a pint and it's like stepping into Centre Parcs subtropical dome in North Sea survival gear.

Use the running costs to supply beer quicker, that's all we want at half time!

The first thing id put in is need for fans to have a scapegoat.

The critism of Butterfield yesterday was outrageous, and probably all because they cant blaime baird or keogh these days.

Id put in All seater stadia legislation too. Not all fans stay on their seats the entire 90 minute, so dont put a seat in if entire stands arent going to use them.

For the person who said Booing, Whilst I agree with the sentiment, I still feel the need to boo the ref as loud as i can if he is having a terrible game and feel he needs to know at full force how wrong he is.

On that topic, how bad was the ref against newcastle, the only reason we didnt realise as much as newcastle how bad he was, was because we didnt seem to put any tackles in for 90 mins.

Archived