Derbys Room 101

ossieram

If there is one thing you could put into room 101 that is to do with DCFC or the support, what would it be?

The one thing I would put in is Sense of Entitlement.

Whether that be people moaning about the lack of multi million £ signings because that is what they expect and want, or just the "we deserve to be in the prem" type garbage some folk come out with.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst trying to think of something that wouldn't just benefit myself or the small minority when I suddenly realised how I could help the entire country by placing one person in Room 101.

Robbie Savage. Goodbye.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Whilst trying to think of something that wouldn't just benefit myself or the small minority when I suddenly realised how I could help the entire country by placing one person in Room 101.

Robbie Savage. Goodbye.

Damn you. You beat me to it.

Caution/containment. Bin it, we're not that good at it. 

I'm convinced Leicester were there for the taking, a third goal was not beyond us that night and yesterday by what I've read, we could have made more of a match of it if we played like we did after Camara came on.

People being allowed to eat pies sat in their seat. Some should either be forced to attend 'eating etiquette classes' and undergo the relevant training or be banished to the concourses.

I'm fine with folk enjoying their food and eating like pigs but not when you're sat within my earshot troughing and spraying yes? ;)

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

The scapegoating. We win or lose as a team.

Although for saying that, Butterfield! Boo! I wasn't at the match but radio derby made it sound like I should be sending butters to room 101!

I don't pick 1 player out thats why I said Butterfield sorry I mean the midfield.

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The scapegoating. We win or lose as a team.

Although for saying that, Butterfield! Boo! I wasn't at the match but radio derby made it sound like I should be sending butters to room 101!

Craig Ramage and Ed Dawes - we need a more balanced commentary then we would get a lot less rubbish on here from people whose only opinion of games is regurgitated from the knee-jerk stuff that these two spout! I get that they are fans but it doesn't give the most objective viewpoint. Owen Bradley is far better - let him have a go.

Archived