Derbys Room 101

ossieram

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/02/2017 at 14:37, ossieram said:

Most people know they aren't yam yams and sing it just to wind them up, Can't understand why it would wind up a Rams fan unless he is a yam yam.

kind of akin to singing we hate geordies when we play sunderland and middlesbrough.

my bro in law who is a boro fan since a child, hates this, likening this chat to singing we hate brummies directed at derby fans. But as you say, it does its job of winding them up, even if it makes us sound stupid.

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

kind of akin to singing we hate geordies when we play sunderland and middlesbrough.

my bro in law who is a boro fan since a child, hates this, likening this chat to singing we hate brummies directed at derby fans. But as you say, it does its job of winding them up, even if it makes us sound stupid.

Exactly. Just like singing are you scousers in disguise to manu fans. Just a wind up.

28 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

did he not also get minutes at leeds? surely that's more than enough to decide respected pros are not good enough for us. we've been extremely patient giving him this long.................boo!

Oh yes. Sorry forgot he has had more than enough time to prove himself.

Nugent out ..booooo ?

On 06/02/2017 at 09:51, SK47 said:

The hot an cold supporters. 

"He's ****, a complete waste of time. Get rid.  Dunnno why we bought him in the first place. 

*plays well once*

"always loved the guy,  wish he would just get more game time. Should of started"

Absolute helmets. 

That's totally me.

On 05/02/2017 at 12:53, RamNut said:

Bradley johnson's hair

I trump your hair call with Steve Macs. It has undoubtedly improved with a trim but just get rid please. Shave it off. Place all collected hair from the floor and place IT in Room 101. See if Frank Skinner can come up with a wisecrack about that 

On 06/02/2017 at 09:51, SK47 said:

The hot an cold supporters. 

"He's ****, a complete waste of time. Get rid.  Dunnno why we bought him in the first place. 

*plays well once*

"always loved the guy,  wish he would just get more game time. Should of started"

Absolute helmets. 

Indecisive Dave.......  The Fast Show to the uninitiated. 

Archived