Leicester City v Derby County - FA Cup Replay 4th Round

i-Ram

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Unfortunate for Christie. He's been dead on his feet since before full-time. He's played about 3 minutes of football since his injury in (I think?) November and now played 120 minutes. He physically couldn't get back to that right back spot and that's where the space was for Gray to get in.

He's been the difference tonight, real class.

Poor Christie, getting paid a lot of money to be fit and gets cramp !! Lol 

Bit of fun time to look to the league. The King Power is cursed whenever Derby turn up. They bring on £50mil vs our reserves what do you expect. 

Great effort by all of the players considering we have gone toe to toe with the Champions of England for 180mins only to get beat when our reserves were blowing.

If the likes of Hughes, Bryson, Bent were all fit I expect we would be speaking about another result as that Leicester lot were very ordinary.

Bring on Bristol City

Just now, TroyDyer said:

We did ok in patches. Lets not sugar coat it. 3-1. Two blatant pens and a blatant red card not given. Could have been a real hammering. We lost the game at PP when we threw it away. 

Two blatant pens? Blatant red card? I must have dozed off in the first half cos I missed those. But certainly Leicester had the quality on the bench which showed in extra time. 

Couldn't give a flying f*** about the result tonight -  a meaningless game which our reserves lost to Leicesters reserves. We can now concentrate on what really matters, getting ourselves back into the top six and staying there. 

Is quite disapointing watching this, 5000 rams fans head over to see a reserve team. Full strength team and I reckon we'd have had it, was forever begging for ince to come on. Think it's a real shame that no one cares about the cup. Beat Leicester and we may well have beaten millwall than who knows. another loss and I thought momentum was key 

Just now, PistoldPete2 said:

Two blatant pens? Blatant red card? I must have dozed off in the first half cos I missed those. But certainly Leicester had the quality on the bench which showed in extra time. 

You don't think it was a blatant red? Really? Rose tinted? The pens you can debate but IMO they were both blatant. A shove with no attempt to win the ball, and taking out the standing leg of a player that's turned you, are penalties. 

Good run out for some of the players knocking on the door of the starting 11 

At least Anya looks good enough 

Camarea is decent in patches

Blackman & Vydra are not good enough 

Nugent looked tidy when he could get a touch 

Archived