Leicester City v Derby County - FA Cup Replay 4th Round

i-Ram

1 minute ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Bo11ocks I've seen at least 2

Both off target, JB and Razza off target apart from the deflection. Now we have to somehow fight off Sheff Wed, Norwich, Fulham, Huddersfield, Barnsley etc for a play off spot. Cannot see this squad making it to be honest. 

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 86 points said:

Pisses me off listening to folk moaning about Christie. Just back from injury and has played 120 minutes and run his heart out and actually put a few decent balls into the area.

Haters got hate I guess.

Totally agree not long come back from injury what do you expect. Give him a break.

2 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

We need a couple of players to take us to the next level. At the moment we are a top half Championship team. No more. 

Ince and hughes would make quite a difference... And thorne and martin. 

10 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Immensely frustrating that if we had gone full strength and went for it tonight, we would have blown these away, we are now knackering our players out in ET and are heading out of the FA cup 

pointless and turgid 

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

Hughes, Martin and Thorne?

And a centre half IMO. An old head that is tidy, 7/10 every week. A Huth type on the way down but still with a lot to offer. We aren't intelligent at the back. Hence the number of last ditch challenges. It's all reactive.  

1 minute ago, Jayram said:

Couldn't give a flying f*** about the result tonight -  a meaningless game which our reserves lost to Leicesters reserves. We can now concentrate on what really matters, getting ourselves back into the top six and staying there. 

Would liked to have gone through tonight, but not arsed that we are out. 

Ive just heard enough of the Leicester love in from Graeme Le Saux and the other ***** commentating with him. ??s

3 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Two blatant pens? Blatant red card? I must have dozed off in the first half cos I missed those. But certainly Leicester had the quality on the bench which showed in extra time. 

Tory reading it again. He said "two blatant pens and a red card not given"

Archived