Leicester City v Derby County - FA Cup Replay 4th Round

i-Ram

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GenBr said:

Why have i developed such a dislike for Christie. He annoys me every time he gets the ball for some reason.

It's Shackell for me GenBr, seems to take an age and invariably it's sideways or backwards, does my nut in. 

Ince and Bent would have had us out of sight in this game by now, could have taken them off at half time for a breather. I can see Ranieri bringing on Mahrez and him being the difference, 

Anya and Camara doing well but their hard work seems to be in vain, there's no one for them to aim at, can't say the centre forward isn't getting the service tonight...

1 minute ago, EastHertsRam said:

It's Shackell for me GenBr, seems to take an age and invariably it's sideways or backwards, does my nut in. 

Ince and Bent would have had us out of sight in this game by now, could have taken them off at half time for a breather. I can see Ranieri bringing on Mahrez and him being the difference, 

Anya and Camara doing well but their hard work seems to be in vain, there's no one for them to aim at, can't say the centre forward isn't getting the service tonight...

I agree, Shackell seems to not be able to go forward !! How he captained Burnley is quite amazing. 

5 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Bloody hell, what's  up with some people on this forum. We've put out a makeshift side against a makeshift PL team and are holding our own.

Some of you guys need a reality check.

Hang on , our Back 4 could be our first choice , our mid field contains two possible first choices and our new january signing , anya has been in the first team and Camara is a must play , Blackman a deeply experieend championship player plaing in his favoured role , the only makeshift player is the Goalie

TobyWanKenobi
11 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Why have i developed such a dislike for Christie. He annoys me every time he gets the ball for some reason.

You hate good crosses?

1 minute ago, G-Ram said:

To be fair to blackman dont think he's the sort of player you can just hit it up to and hope he holds it up. Feel a bit sorry for him 

Not sure what he can do to be fair.

Doesn't seem overly speedy.

Doesn't take players on.

Not really sure what his strengths are?

Archived