Leicester City v Derby County - FA Cup Replay 4th Round

i-Ram

1 minute ago, JG400 said:

Hang on , our Back 4 could be our first choice , our mid field contains two possible first choices and our new january signing , anya has been in the first team and Camara is a must play , Blackman a deeply experieend championship player plaing in his favoured role , the only makeshift player is the Goalie

The team is makeshift in as much as they've never played together as a unit. Unlike some, I don't think any of the players on duty tonight are sh*te.

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

You hate good crosses?

He has do more than put one, maybe two good crosses in for him to improve my opinion of him. He just seems lazy to me - especially defensively. I also dislike his "beard".

Will take 0-0 at half time. We wont score until Christmas playing like this though - guess we are going for penalties?

Just now, Kernow said:

Gary Lineker: "Derby must be happy. They're a lower league side and they're still in it"

Pipe down Lineker, making us out like we're a League Two side, grateful to just be level with the mighty Leicester.

Just a presenter putting a potential view across, wouldn't read too much into it.

Not great at h/t apart from 0-0 we appear to be the masters of our own disaster.

anya done ok going forward camara nothing, Johnson looks very good which shows how poor it has been.

blackman nearly got on the end of a header but nothing else, Christie two good crosses but generally gets in the way of other wide man but hey,

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Neither manager cares if they win and this is easily transmitted to the players.

Depressing.

I'm sure both managers would like a win.

Depressing knowing that whatever side our manager had put out tonight there would have been a section of our supporters ready and waiting for a moan.

Archived