Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Yes, he was on loan at Birmingham.

Flopped with Rangers.

Flopped with Norwich.

Palermo sold him, 'cause he was said to be "out-of-control womanizer" and "Irishman without rules".

He's one of them betting footballers etc..

Bit too bartonish for my liking.

Flopped at Norwich

Flopped on loan at other clubs

Got himself banned from most the pubs in Norwich for being out of control

But somehow seemed to suddenly do well in the right team (same as with Lafferty at international level)

See, sound familiar? ;)

Sometimes playing the same broken record plays the same wonderful tune 

What would be the chances to tempt Tommy Elphick away from Villa?

I know he only went there last summer from Bournemouth but has had a shocker of a season and is no longer a first team regular. He was top quality when playing for Bournemouth in the championship.

21 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Makes that 40 league goals in 46 games plus 2 in the cup for Ricky Miller means 42 goals this season. That's brilliant. ?? get him here!!!!

Signed for Peterborough. 

3 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Newcastle looking to re-loan Adam Armstrong to a championship team this summer. Not impressed as much during his spell with Barnsley but he was class during his time at Cov. Worth a punt? 

I know Cov fans were impressed with him when he was there in 15/16 but I think the fact that Newcastle saw neither he nor Ivan Toney as part of their promotion effort is telling. Unless we are shifting strikers out I cannot see him ahead of Nugent, Martin, Benty or even Johnny Russell (who has had a couple of brief cameos as striker recently). Linked to this I am sure Newcastle would want him to be getting regular game time. I would be concerned come August if we were planning to give him regular game time.

Now Newcastle have gone up and are looking to get rid of all their champ players...

any more news on Alan Judge? Long term injury, out of contract at Brentford, linked with supposedly signing at Newcastle. If he's available, especially on a free, that's a big signing for us if it can happen and we can move a few forwards on

3 minutes ago, r4derby said:

Now Newcastle have gone up and are looking to get rid of all their champ players...

any more news on Alan Judge? Long term injury, out of contract at Brentford, linked with supposedly signing at Newcastle. If he's available, especially on a free, that's a big signing for us if it can happen and we can move a few forwards on

Archived