Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

3 minutes ago, David said:

I'm struggling here, worth a go as he's 27 and a CB is that it? Can find loads of those around, no idea if they would be any good though 

Hence why I prefaced the post with 'on the face of it'. Pretty much the same as Alex Pearce, when he came in.

This is the Transfer Suggestion Thread, not the I've thoroughly scouted this player thread, though

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Hes had one good season in his career, not a good reason for signing someone.

We have signed a lot of people who had one good season or one good half season. Butterfield and Blackman to name just 2

Agree with Blackman but If you think Butterfield has had no more than one good season then you've obviously not followed his career very closely. 

Judging by Rowetts' interview after the Wolves game, particularly how, in his opinion, we have not been using him fully to our advantage, he rates him and I'll be surprised if Butterfield happens to be one of those going in the close season.

Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

Hence why I prefaced the post with 'on the face of it'. Pretty much the same as Alex Pearce, when he came in.

This is the Transfer Suggestion Thread, not the I've thoroughly scouted this player thread, though

Not scout them but to suggest a player we should sign you surely you would need know if he's any good, otherwise I could sit and list hundreds of random players 

25 minutes ago, David said:

John Ruddy, Sebastien Bassong, Steven Whittaker, Ryan Bennett, Youssouf Mulumbu, Michael Turner and Kyle Lafferty all being released by Norwich. Thought I'd whack it in here. 

Not personally suggesting any of them.

http://mobile.canaries.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/norwich-city-contracts-3701983.aspx

Personally suggesting none of them 

9 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

"Different kind of striker". Lafferty seems to fit that billing. Didn't Rowett have him at Birmingham also? He'd be a decent free

Yes, he was on loan at Birmingham.

Flopped with Rangers.

Flopped with Norwich.

Palermo sold him, 'cause he was said to be "out-of-control womanizer" and "Irishman without rules".

He's one of them betting footballers etc..

Bit too bartonish for my liking.

3 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Flopped with Rangers.

Flopped with Norwich.

Palermo sold him, 'cause he was said to be "out-of-control womanizer" and "Irishman without rules".

Bartonish with less footballing capability - a no from me.

8 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Flopped with Rangers.

Flopped with Norwich.

:lol: but apart from that 

30 minutes ago, David said:

Not scout them but to suggest a player we should sign you surely you would need know if he's any good, otherwise I could sit and list hundreds of random players 

You stated a list of players, I picked one based on the information presented. Context

On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 12:06, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

My defender suggestions 

Roberts (Barnsley this is one who I was on about the one who impressed me at Pride Park @RiddingsRam

Potts (Blackpool) 

Bradley (Plymouth) 

Rowe (Doncaster) 

Waterfall (Lincoln)

Marsh-Brown (Forest Green Rovers) 

My midfielder suggestions

Wheeler(Exeter) 

Morris (Ssausagehorpe) 

Berry (Cambridge) 

Arnold (Lincoln) 

McGeehan (Luton) 

Oztumer(Walsall) 

Wordsworth (Southend) 

My striker suggestion (if we have to get one) 

Miller (Dover) 39 goals this season 37 goals in the league. 

So would be nice to have any one of them in Rams shirt for next season. :)?

Makes that 40 league goals in 46 games plus 2 in the cup for Ricky Miller means 42 goals this season. That's brilliant. ?? get him here!!!!

2 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Of the Norwich list I think Bennett Bassong & Mulumbu would all be decent free signings

Bassong decent? He's awful ask Norwich fans. 

Archived