Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Probably nothing so I'll put it on here.... 

Wisdoms brother just tweeted "Isaac Success ???" 

Like I said... probably nothing

Sounds like he's being offered around to Champ clubs on loan. Loan with a permanent option would be a very good bit of business. Still need freshening up in CM though.

24 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Probably nothing so I'll put it on here.... 

Wisdoms brother just tweeted "Isaac Success ???" 

Like I said... probably nothing

We're successfully getting Ssewankambo back?!?!?

Best name ever and should have been kept on that basis alone

9 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Surely he's better than Baird or Hanson to challenge Johnson.

You're forgetting a certain handsome devil we haven't seen on the pitch in a while - Played 45 mins for the u23s last week didn't he?

I would imagine Rowett is taking a gamble on having him fit sometime in the next few weeks

8 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

You're forgetting a certain handsome devil we haven't seen on the pitch in a while - Played 45 mins for the u23s last week didn't he?

I would imagine Rowett is taking a gamble on having him fit sometime in the next few weeks

I would of course absolutely love that, and regularly daydream of it, but I'm not counting on him playing 5 games this season, never mind 35.

11 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Closer to 70 minutes - and a goal to boot.

9 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

75 minutes

5 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

I would of course absolutely love that, and regularly daydream of it, but I'm not counting on him playing 5 games this season, never mind 35.

I have faith

2 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Closer to 70 minutes - and a goal to boot.

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

75 minutes

Nice! I was just thinking of the Chelsea game where I think he got 45 mins in - If he's played ANOTHER u23s game he might be close to like 75% training capacity

2 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I have faith

Nice! I was just thinking of the Chelsea game where I think he got 45 mins in - If he's played ANOTHER u23s game he might be close to like 75% training capacity

Yeah played 75 minutes against Sunderland last Friday. Ran the show in the second half. Jack Rodwell looked more like a confrence premier player not a premier league winner up against him.

Archived