Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but we'll worth a watch. 

It's Sheffield United boss followed on deadline day. 

Agents ruin things... Lads that want to play football but won't play because of greed... 

https://mobile.twitter.com/brfootball/status/903935617121308672/video/1

Very interesting that read, don't you feel that some agents are genuinely not helping the players?

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Very interesting that read, don't you feel that some agents are genuinely not helping the players?

I think all agents are genuinely helping themselves to line their own pockets. They epitomize everything that is fundamentally wrong with the game. Robbing, filthy, leech like cretins. 

7 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I think alager telynts are genuinely helping themselve s to line their own pockets. They epitomize everything that is fundamentally wrong with the game. Robbing, filthy, leech like cretins. 

Power corrupts......absolute power corrupts absolutely .............money screws things up infinitesimally !

Joe Ledley still hasn't got a club...

Actually a few players DET has flagged as on a free

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/here-11-players-derby-county-422724

Not sure I'd be that fussed about any of them to be honest - Can't see any of them being starters for us - Might have taken Bassong as backup if Pearce or Shackell had left - Bit of a liability at PL level but sound enough in the championship

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

What's happened with McGugan's career, started off a bright young prospect but not played since 15/16 season.

Good box to box goal scoring midfielder, if someone takes a chance on him and gives him games he could be a good freebie.

Rob Hulse told us on an away day recently to Villa that he never really enjoyed football and only went that day to take his nephew to see Villa.

He said he saw the end of his career just as a way to get paid.

We assume because someone is good at footy they really enjoy it, it isn't always the case.

25 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Rob Hulse told us on an away day recently to Villa that he never really enjoyed football and only went that day to take his nephew to see Villa.

He said he saw the end of his career just as a way to get paid.

We assume because someone is good at footy they really enjoy it, it isn't always the case.

Article title says it all  

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2010/may/01/benoit-assou-ekotto-tottenham-hotspur

2 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

What's happened with McGugan's career, started off a bright young prospect but not played since 15/16 season.

Good box to box goal scoring midfielder, if someone takes a chance on him and gives him games he could be a good freebie.

I think mcgugan could be a good addition depending on how much wages he would want I would definitely give him a contract for the rest of the season and see how he goes 

Kevin Volland is a 25 (on the verge German international). He plays for Bayer Leverkusen and signed a 5 year deal only last year. Also his fee was 18 million from Hoffenheim. I highly doubt he would come to Derby for 1.5. Maybe we should look at some players in U20/U21 tournaments when they come back round.

Archived