Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

5 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

He's not coming down from the Premier League on massive wages, we won't be interested. 

Be surprised if this is true they would never have played him last night if there was any chance of leaving Hope I'm wrong though really rate him 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Inglorius said:

How many takes? I could see rust forming on the skip 

It all depends on how much henbane someone is consuming on a daily basis. If you take too much of it, you'll definitely see the rust forming on the skip, but if you aren't consuming it - just like me, you won't see any rust forming on the skip. Lol

6 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

The same Barry Bannan our fans gave stick to when he was here on loan. I know where I would choose if I were him. 

Footballers have thicker skins.

He wouldn't even need to move house and he would be part of a promotion push not a relegation battle. 

Perfect conduit between Huddlestone  and the forward line. 

16 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Footballers have thicker skins.

He wouldn't even need to move house and he would be part of a promotion push not a relegation battle. 

Perfect conduit between Huddlestone  and the forward line. 

Wednesday not letting him go apparently. 'arry may have to look elsewhere. They look set to sign Harlee Dean from Brentford. Allowing Shotten to go to Boro. Just need Brentford to come in for Pearce now as a replacement... 

It's that time of year. Championship swap shop.

The clubs with the awful scouting networks start trading average players in long and ellaborate chains.

I hope we don't take part this year.

Marcus Maddison would be a welcome addition and if we could find a better centre mid than we already have that would be great, but otherwise stay out of it.

4 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Betting Odd's ahead of deadline day - 

Gayle - 33/1 - 9th Fave

Jota - 25/1 - 7th Fave

Downing - 25/1 - 2nd Fave

McCormack - 28/1 - 5th Fave

Moult - 16/1 - 6th Fave

Rhodes - 12/1 - Joint 4th Fave

Luke Shaw - 16/1 - Joint 3rd Fave

Current odds suggest we aren't close to anyone

Luke Shaw :lol:

2 hours ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

It's that time of year. Championship swap shop.

The clubs with the awful scouting networks start trading average players in long and ellaborate chains.

I hope we don't take part this year.

Marcus Maddison would be a welcome addition and if we could find a better centre mid than we already have that would be great, but otherwise stay out of it.

Really? But I thought all our players were crap bang average footballers and every other player in every other team were world beaters?!

swap away I say. That rhymes aswell!

Hoping for a double raid of Birmingham tomorrow with David Davis & Che Adams signing. Would defnitely fit the bill of players described by Nicholson as to types of players we are after in terms of attributes. We desperately need someone with legs in midfield to break play up and get amongst people. Davis was a huge success for Rowett and with all Redknapps signings for Brum he may be available. Che Adams (or someone of his sort) would be a bonus IMO but can see us having to wait until January.

Team is way too slow right now all over the park and we desperately need an injecion of pace. Especially in midfield.

Really hope there's a player or two lined up, but there's little to suggest someone is coming in or anyone is going out. Nixon, Percy all the other supposed ITK's haven't said a Dickie bird. 

Gutted for Rowett, I honestly believe he want's to rip this squad up and rebuild it his way

3 hours ago, Rample said:

Nahki Wells allowed to move for £5m, not bad at that price.

Oooooo if that's true!!! Go on Gary dip your bread 

Archived