What are you eating tonight

froggg

6 hours ago, froggg said:

Black Bomber Cheddar with home made piccalilli.

F1EEDA56-B08B-4C89-8F21-E9340AD214D7.jpeg

My missus is currently making some piccilli just like that......terrible cold she’s got, filling my hankies with it bless her. It’s also why I’m awake at this hour.

4 hours ago, David said:

My missus is currently making some piccilli just like that......terrible cold she’s got, filling my hankies with it bless her. It’s also why I’m awake at this hour.

If she’s bringing up lumps of carrot in a chilli mustard sauce via her nasal passages you should get her to a medic?

9 hours ago, froggg said:

Mandy has been busy making Shepherds Pie while I’ve been away.

7F610CB7-CDA1-431A-8F30-E58271B5B574.jpeg

Seeing this had me wondering, Shepherds Pie is made with lamb, Cottage Pie with beef. What do you call a similar pie made with pork?

Edited by 1of4

On 07/01/2019 at 00:17, 1of4 said:

Seeing this had me wondering, Shepherds Pie is made with lamb, Cottage Pie with beef. What do you call a similar pie made with pork?

If it's plain pork, then "Sty Pie".

If it's spicy pork, then it's "Thai Sty Pie".

If it's spicy pork, with a little dope thrown in, then it's "High Thai Sty Pie".

If you eat it whilst watching live footy, then it's "Sky High Thai Sty Pie".

... I prefer the lamb, myself.

37 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I see @Angry Ram rolling his eyes at @Boycie's comment as though he doesn't know it costs about £6 a pint down there.

P.S. Note the use of the word 'down' and not 'up'.

38 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I see @Angry Ram rolling his eyes at @Boycie's comment as though he doesn't know it costs about £6 a pint down there.

P.S. Note the use of the word 'down' and not 'up'.

Cider was 4.40 a pint so not bad.

47 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

Afternoon smoko in York. Chilli and garlic cheese.36721C85-D1DB-4EC8-9B8B-90964EB7EF4A.thumb.jpeg.b03098b9592ead774d5a60266942d3c5.jpeg

I would eat the Pistachios and leave the rest.. What happened to that cheese? Bin it.

Little Angry says..  It would have been nice if you had put some beers in the fridge in your house.. And the bed is lumpy. Weathers good though, don't rush back.

Edited by Angry Ram