Player of the season so far?

Theramfan2010

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Carson, Pearce or Baird. So far. 

How you have mentioned 3 players without including Ince is perverse!!

Got to be Ince.

Do think it shows how good Will is that he can turn in some of the performances he has and get so few mentions. The lad is quality and we take it for granted.

Ince will get the vote from most fans by virtue of the goals.

Pearce deserves a mention for his attitude towards the Derby shirt as well as his performances. Stark contrast to the likes of what we've seen from the likes of McCormack.

Keogh is Keogh, 100 consecutive league starts is fantastic, testament to his consistency, discipline and fitness.

This is a hard one. Couldn't see anyone getting it when Pearson was in charge but now under mcclaren you couldn't pick a winner they have been brilliant to rise up the table to where we are now. My pick would have to be ince at the min but followed by Carson he's made some vital stops to get us points! Top 3 would be ince, Carson then Johnson. And stevie mac for manager of the year when he takes us up via playoffs.

Ince by virtue of that fact that he's one of the most exciting players in a Derby shirt for a long time. Pearce and Carson both do what they're paid for, they just excel at it. But ince is a cut above the rest for ability, and since he's added some defensive work to his play he's excelling as an all round player. Scares me the days we had coutts and Ben Davies on the wings 

On 31/01/2017 at 09:14, unclej said:

You cannot have a player of the season so far. Its either a player of the season after the last kick has been made or the best performing player from August to date. I presume this thread concerns the latter.

If that made any sense, which it does not, then it would be a bit petty.

Archived