Player of the season so far?

Theramfan2010

Reading tonight's topics and interrsted

to see where all your thinking is half way through this season.

For me you know there's no doubt in my mind it's been Pearce. He is getting my vote come end

of season. His come back has got to be the best I've ever seen in football. In my opinion our future skipper and how many writ him off last season? Our best player and most passion.

how about you all?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's got to be one of Keogh, Carson or Pearce, that defence has won us games more often that the attackers have. We'll have a better idea which one by the end of the season, but those three have been standout.

Honourable mentions to Bradley Johnson, Chris Baird and Tom Ince, there's a case for all three of them.

I have to agree that it should probably be one of the defenders involved in our formidable defensive records this season. Yet I can't say a single one alone has made the whole difference. Maybe Carson, Keogh or Pearce should get it, but the only player you can say has changed things single-handedly is Tom Ince. The defence have made much more of a difference, but collectively, not alone. Maybe you give it Keogh again for his leadership and marshalling of the defence but who knows.

Archived