Player of the season so far?

Theramfan2010

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, unclej said:

You cannot have a player of the season so far. Its either a player of the season after the last kick has been made or the best performing player from August to date. I presume this thread concerns the latter.

That is literally the description of the player of the season so far. 

Anyway, has to be Ince. 

14 hours ago, Theramfan2010 said:

Reading tonight's topics and interrsted

to see where all your thinking is half way through this season.

For me you know there's no doubt in my mind it's been Pearce. He is getting my vote come end

of season. His come back has got to be the best I've ever seen in football. In my opinion our future skipper and how many writ him off last season? Our best player and most passion.

how about you all?

Brave thing to say he is getting your vote at the end of the season based on half a season. Let's hope he maintains the form.

Based on the first half of the season.

Strikers always grab the headlines if they score, some because they don't. Based on that you would call Ince.

Midfielders less so unless they really command the midfield and add a few goals/assists.

Then you get your defenders of which Pearce and Keogh are pick of the bunch with Baird showing he is quietly going about his business in a professional manor, Any one could get the vote.

Carson is probably the unsung hero among all of them and so far he would edge it for me.

Archived