Player of the season so far?

Theramfan2010

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ince Carson Pearce and Keogh have been our best players and closely followed by Hughes and Johnson I'd love Pearce to get it as it would show his passion and hard work getting back in the side was counted for, think Baird has been excellent aswell it's tough but it's nice to have 5 or more to pick from and not just 1 or 2...

19 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Ince for player of the season so far . 

Pearce close second 

Baird most improved 

Don't understand Baird most improved?? But he wasn't ever bad before? He just never got a chance was used as a scapegoat for telling more than likely a ******** to shut up in the east stand, I like him hope he doesn't get dropped now Christie is back

Pearce through the whole season. The ultimate ronseal man. The Boss

Ince since Mac came back 

Carson .. Some many saves .. Can remember when I felt so secure about a goalie 

Will .. Cos he show boated against Leicester and it was joyful. 

but really I Love them all including Bird :ph34r:

Pearce for me.

All the others mentioned have been good. But in terms of games played, consistently high achieving, least cock ups, doing the basics and a bit more besides, over the 20 something games, he's made the real difference. 

Ince has been sublime at times and everything we know he can be. But he's notable for being the best attacking player  in a group of midfielders and forwards who, let's face it, have all not had their greatest seasons. This makes him perhaps stand out more. He's definitely been the difference in quite a few games, but he's needed to be.

honourable mention for Baird, but let's face it, it's only been for 6-7 games.

Pearce has been a revelation. Stepped up and replaced  a local hero (bucko) and our  premiership centre back (shackell) and now he's a first choice centre back and our best defender in a season where they've all been good (Lowe, Baird, Cyrus)

I know I've not included Keogh in that. He deserves credit and has had a good season, but i still think he flatters to deceive sometimes. Maybe its me and I need to get over it,  it I just don't think he's all that.

48 minutes ago, Topram said:

Don't understand Baird most improved?? But he wasn't ever bad before? He just never got a chance was used as a scapegoat for telling more than likely a ******** to shut up in the east stand, I like him hope he doesn't get dropped now Christie is back

He looked past it when he first came here and was many people's first person out of the door , since he's had a ring. In his favoured position in the team he's flourished in his twilight years , there fore making him MY most improved player of the season.

Archived