Simple poll yes or no on CM9

Simple poll on CM9?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

No, we will get him back for the play offs and he'll score at Wembley :thumbsup:

"... an EFL spokesman has confirmed that if a player's parent club still has matches remaining in the season after a standard loan ends (ie, the play-offs), they are not eligible to play in those games."

From the DET website earlier today.

5 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

16% of Rams fans are deluded...???

16% of Rams fans believe think we will be Prem winners within the next 5 yrs

16% of Rams fans still believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa.

Where do you get those percentages from? Is it based on your poll? If so:

1) It's now 18% as I type this

2) That's just 23 out of the 23000 season ticket holders have voted yes

3) Santa is definitely real but I'm not sure about the Easter bunny

I'm not expecting him back but I don't think it's impossible.  There was a slight softening in the language Jokanovic used yesterday in deeming he would do what was right for Fulham (and why not) rather than the previous aggressive stance / posturing about not strengthening a rival, train stations etc.

I do think a lot of stars need to align, but if Fulham could get a couple of forwards in tomorrow and savings made on next installments of loan fees and Martins wages were critical in allowing that to happen then maybe, just maybe, CM9 might be seen down Moor Farm tomorrow, outside the front gates, sharing a sausage sandwich with Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Joking aside though Jokanovic has left wiggle room.  We wait and see if that is significant...

Archived