Simple poll yes or no on CM9

Simple poll on CM9?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rynny said:

They can still buy him but unless it is in the next 55 minutes then he cant sign permanently until 1st June (July?) When the transfer window re opens. As it is a loan he is not allowed play against us in any competition.

What I am thinking is, obviously I haven't seen a contract but surely this is only during the normal season, I suppose the devils in the detail and hope you are right :thumbsup:

Just now, LesterRam said:

What I am thinking is, obviously I haven't seen a contract but surely this is only during the normal season, I suppose the devils in the detail and hope you are right :thumbsup:

The play offs are included in the normal season according to the fa.

Just now, Parsnip said:

Maybe they just forgot to announce it? He came home, went to bed, everyone went to bed - it is quite late... maybe tomorrow morning they'll be like 'oh by the way Chris came back'?

I've checked the local BBC website, no reports of fly tipping unwanted furniture in the Pride Park area so far.

3 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I've checked the local BBC website, no reports of fly tipping unwanted furniture in the Pride Park area so far.

He'll have wanted a kebab after he's driven up from london. Which kebab shop does he usually go to? - ill ring and ask if they've seen him.

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Used  to have a beautiful doner kebab after a night out at the pink coconut or ritzys.....God knows which shop it was now though ?

Lamenting long lost junk foods seems a natural place to leave this thread at.

Farewell sweet prince, see you in the summer.

13 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

FT. Martin shakes hands and walked straight off. First one off. I know he's there for the season and we keep banging on but, if we had a player like that here I'd be fuming. Mind you Cairney looks a right player 

He's doing his job but doesn't want to be there clearly...must be quite difficult playing so close to derby and his family tonight.

Fulham forced this on him,they can't expect him to be jumping for joy

Archived