Simple poll yes or no on CM9

Simple poll on CM9?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

He's doing his job but doesn't want to be there clearly...must be quite difficult playing so close to derby and his family tonight.

Fulham forced this on him,they can't expect him to be jumping for joy

I know what you're saying but look at say someone like Costa or Forestieri. They put a shift in and try. Or celebrate goals and clap the fans. Chrissy did the bare minimum tonight. And I paid particular attention at FT. He looked to their fans. And strolled straight off. Nearly through my DCFC gloves at him ?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

I know what you're saying but look at say someone like Costa or Forestieri. They put a shift in and try. Or celebrate goals and clap the fans. Chrissy did the bare minimum tonight. And I paid particular attention at FT. He looked to their fans. And strolled straight off. Nearly through my DCFC gloves at him ?

He's our player who has just signed a contract to continue playing for us and they still won't let him go....He's scored 2 goals in three games for them.

As a derby fan I don't want him looking happy for Fulham scoring against burton....I'd throw my gloves at him for doing so....the attitude you saw from him tonight is what I would prefer...not the opposite.

Why feel any sympathy for Fulham? They've won tonight, Martins done his bit. As for the rest they can Fook off they know he wanted to leave - most other clubs would have let an unhappy player go. Not Fulham - see they really splashed the cash in the Jan transfer window...they kept Martin because he's cheap.

I still think they had no intention of buying him at the end of the loan!

Archived