Yanic Wildschut - Signed for Norwich

DCFC4LIFE

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just watched a number of Wigan's highlights, thanks to Ramsplayer login working on all platforms, and you can see why we would be willing to pay big money for him. 

He reminds me of Antonio. When he picks the ball up and runs at his man, the power he has is incredible. He went past three Ipswich players without changing direction, just close control, pace and power. 

I know it's only highlights, but he seems quite sensible on the ball. 

I was also impressed with Max Power, I thought he was excellent in the bits I saw too. Dan Burn, on the other hand, makes me realise just how lucky we are with our selection at centre back. Awful, awful player. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

I've just watched a number of Wigan's highlights, thanks to Ramsplayer login working on all platforms, and you can see why we would be willing to pay big money for him. 

He reminds me of Antonio. When he picks the ball up and runs at his man, the power he has is incredible. He went past three Ipswich players without changing direction, just close control, pace and power. 

I know it's only highlights, but he seems quite sensible on the ball. 

I was also impressed with Max Power, I thought he was excellent in the bits I saw too. Dan Burn, on the other hand, makes me realise just how lucky we are with our selection at centre back. Awful, awful player. 

If we're after someone who will run at defences and is big and powerful I'd rather we went for Sako. He'd probably cost more in wages, but less in transfer fee and he's done well at this level for a couple of seasons and not just half of one like Wildschut.

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

If we're after someone who will run at defences and is big and powerful I'd rather we went for Sako. He'd probably cost more in wages, but less in transfer fee and he's done well at this level for a couple of seasons and not just half of one like Wildschut.

This lad is better than Sako 

Some fans not just you always seem to get in the way of tracked signings. 

We wont get Sako anyway he is committed to big Sam and Palace. 

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

I'm a huge fan of Sako. I was in awe of him at times when he was at Wolves. Not just because of his attacking ability, but his work ethic and determination at all times. 

I know it's hard for him at Palace at the moment, and people will question whether he still has it, but I'd have him in a heartbeat. 

Both are very good options. I really wouldn't mind which one we sign.

Just now, curtains said:

This lad is better than Sako 

Give over. This lad would be just like the Blackman signing. He's had half a good season and our club is willing to chuck silly money at him. Sako scored more league goals in his two Championship seasons for Wolves than Wildschut has scored in his career. 

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

I'm a huge fan of Sako. I was in awe of him at times when he was at Wolves. Not just because of his attacking ability, but his work ethic and determination at all times. 

I know it's hard for him at Palace at the moment, and people will question whether he still has it, but I'd have him in a heartbeat. 

Both are very good options. I really wouldn't mind which one we sign.

I've got a friend who's a Boro fan and he regularly mentioned his disappointment of Wildschut, that's why I'm a bit put off by him. I hope we sign another winger, but really don't want another Blackman type signing on our hands. 

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Give over. This lad would be just like the Blackman signing. He's had half a good season and our club is willing to chuck silly money at him. Sako scored more league goals in his two Championship seasons for Wolves than Wildschut has scored in his career. 

We have interviewed him already I suspect. 

Sako is staying at Palace so get real. 

Sako is 10 Million at least anyway. 

6 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I agree, I think Sako would be better, but will Palace let Sako go?

Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

He's had half a good season mate, calm down. 

I think that's harsh.

He did well at Venlo during the early stages of his career. He earned a move Heerenveen where he didn't have the same impact, he was then moved on to Boro where he was scarcely given a chance. He was then loaned out to Wigan, where he was named in the team of the year in League One, and he has carried that form on since signing permanently. 

I don't think he's had one good season. He's not got a glittering past by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't think we should worry about what he's done in the past. You could argue his past is not too dissimilar to Martin at the point we signed him. 

8 minutes ago, curtains said:

We have interviewed him already I suspect. 

Sako is staying at Palace so get real. 

Sako is 10 Million at least anyway. 

The fee reported for Sako earlier this window was £4 million. So unless he was incredible at the AFCON (which he wasn't) his fee isn't going to be £10 million. 

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

The fee reported for Sako earlier this window was £4 million. So unless he was incredible at the AFCON (which he wasn't) his fee isn't going to be £10 million. 

Whatever but Big Sam was interviewed the other day and said Sako has stated he was going to fight for Palace and wished to stay. 

Archived