Ipswich Town v Derby County match day thread

DEL

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

According to that Twitter thing, 415 advanced tickets sold. We'll done to all you hardy souls making the journey. Bring back 3 points (Blackman hat trick :D

I live in Ipswich but have a Rams season ticket so I make that trip every fortnight! 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, admira said:

I live in Ipswich but have a Rams season ticket so I make that trip every fortnight! 

You have my admira-tion! 

Only my second miss tonight but my other half is there. He hasn't seen another Derby fan yet (but he doesn't go in the pubs). ;)

13 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Camara will be far better with a proper left back behind him.

Hope so . When is fozzy back again?

12 minutes ago, angieram said:

You have my admira-tion! 

Only my second miss tonight but my other half is there. He hasn't seen another Derby fan yet (but he doesn't go in the pubs). ;)

Your other half, fitness first perhaps, giving it laldy on the treadmill checking out all the young ladies in their leotards, hence why he hasn't seen another Derby fan yet! Or maybe he's down the front surfing! ? ?

207s36f.png

8 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Spot who it is?

ive got a ***** iPhone 

IMG_0054.JPG

Freddy Krueger or is it Mick Mills, ermm no, I need to go to the John, I'm bursting, and then I need to go for a Walk to clear my head, coz I'm sure I've read about him on here, I'm sure I've seen him before, I've got it......Arnold Muhren!

1 minute ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Freddy Krueger or is it Mick Mills, ermm no, I need to go to the John, I'm bursting, and then I need to go for a Walk to clear my head, coz I'm sure I've read about him on here, I'm sure I've seen him before, I've got it......Arnold Muhren!

Escape to victory?

Archived