Ipswich Town v Derby County match day thread

DEL

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'd have Johnson as cdm and butters and bryson more forward.
We need a link up player to glue it together but need Johnson to give a bit back to them.

Agreed, this is the kind of game where we will need to be a bit gritty ourselves and I have seen nothing from De Sart to suggest he has that side to his game. Johnson might be a bit loose with the ball at times but he will certainly get stuck in, especially as an ex Norwich lad.

27 minutes ago, curtains said:

Tough game tonight .

Hope we come out winners and set ourselves up for a good trip to Newcastle which I will be attending. 

Cannot wait .

Getting excited as I love Newcastle as a place to go .

Youuuuuuuuu Rams  

.......... for the alcohol (ale) ladies(?) or because you're so high in that frecking stand that you might as well stay at home and get your subbuteo Rams and Bar codes out? 

4 minutes ago, SKRam said:

.......... for the alcohol (ale) ladies(?) or because you're so high in that frecking stand that you might as well stay at home and get your subbuteo Rams and Bar codes out? 

No to watch Derby vs Newcastle is that ok .

England vs France was another option at Twickenham and that would have been great also  

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

For tonight game I be tempted to play carma in a will huges position I think he can play there with his tricky.

The serious answer is that camara doesn't have wills strength on the ball and range of passing to be useful in central midfield. 

The flippant answer is that playing with your tricky in the middle of a football pitch is probably an arrestable offence :lol:

im on the way to ipswich currently , im feeling this is a huge game for us tonight , as is looking more and more likely that we are not adding to the squad today , i feel a performance and a win tonight is needed to dampen down some of the doommongers on here that think we are still lacking in certain areas of the team , mess up tonight and this forum is going to go into meltdown , calling the players and saying we should of signed x, y, z , none of the names mentioned recently are any better than the players we currently have , have faith in Mac and the lads , the squad we have is equipped to get out of this division , lets us as fans give them every ounce of our support to help them achieve it , COYR

4 hours ago, curtains said:

No to watch Derby vs Newcastle is that ok .

England vs France was another option at Twickenham and that would have been great also  

Reread my own post back and it sounds like I was having a pop. That certainly wasn't my intention Curtains. Apologies if you thought as much!! Only having sat in the away end up there it's not the best view of a game I've had

I'm in the away fans pub and the landlord said Derby are the only club that when he rings up won't tell him how many tickets they have sold. He likes to know to make sure he has enough staff on which is understandable. 

Eventually he lady told him 1,000 which sounds high and he police told him 300. 

Anyone got a figure?

3 minutes ago, admira said:

I'm in the away fans pub and the landlord said Derby are the only club that when he rings up won't tell him how many tickets they have sold. He likes to know to make sure he has enough staff on which is understandable. 

Eventually he lady told him 1,000 which sounds high and he police told him 300. 

Anyone got a figure?

Archived