Kyle McAllister - Signed 3 & 1/2 years

CWC1983

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fitba following friend of mine has described him as a potential diamond of a player. Seems to rate him very highly. This is the kind of signing we should be making from time to time. Never hurts to take a punt on a player like this. I do however give it about three minutes of him signing (if he does of course) before I see the first "omg who is this why aint we signing big names" type comment.

15 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

A fitba following friend of mine has described him as a potential diamond of a player. Seems to rate him very highly. This is the kind of signing we should be making from time to time. Never hurts to take a punt on a player like this. I do however give it about three minutes of him signing (if he does of course) before I see the first "omg who is this why aint we signing big names" type comment.

It's atrocious that we're buying some little no-one from Scotchland when we could be buying Gary Bales from that there Madrid team! I mean seriosuly?!?>!? Where ios the ambuitujjnsdons...

*loses track of typing ability whilst foaming at the mouth, head spinning around and eyes rolling back in head...*

9 hours ago, cheron85 said:

It's atrocious that we're buying some little no-one from Scotchland when we could be buying Gary Bales from that there Madrid team! I mean seriosuly?!?>!? Where ios the ambuitujjnsdons...

*loses track of typing ability whilst foaming at the mouth, head spinning around and eyes rolling back in head...*

Cue the 'Kyle McAlilister - always got a mistake in him' thread..

9 hours ago, Rab a dab doo said:

As he signed yet ?

Not long now. This is from Glasgow Evening News:

"St Mirren have completed the loan signing of Aberdeen’s Cammy Smith until the end of the season, as midfielder Kyle McAllister leaves the club to sign for Derby County in a deal worth £200,000."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/spfl/15051691.Jack_Ross_delighted_at_Cammy_Smith_capture__as_St_Mirren_board_promise_funds_from_sale_of_Kyle_McAllister/

5 minutes ago, ramant62 said:

I recon they are holding off announcing this signing until the other two signings are also in the bag (Watkins & Bogle) ;) or, is this just wishful thinking on my part ?

Perhaps...a triple signing announced tomorrow, on the same morning that the season tickets 17/18 are announced haha

Archived