Kyle McAllister - Signed 3 & 1/2 years

CWC1983

Scottish Sun reporting that St Mirren have accepted £225k from Derby and he is travelling down tonight to sign. 18 year old winger. 

Probably made up rubbish as per usual, but you never know. 

It says Watford are also interested, but no mention of Villa or Newcastle yet.....

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EastHertsRam said:

Never mind that old toot, congrats on being made up to a mod, well deserved. salute.gif

Can't get the pesky photo to embed! Tried about 4 separate photos, realised it's not even that funny and gave up.

Thank you very much, it's a great honour :cool:

Right winger, played 12 times for their first team this season. They've rejected bids from Brighton and Charlton this window. Sunderland and others were sniffing around back in summer. I think we're in the position we can gamble a few hundred thousand on players like this and build a young hungry squad around a quality team.

Gathering pace now, pretty respected blogger back home and a St Mirren fan has said he will sign for Derby this week. When asked about him, he said he was a diamond of a player and reckons we are getting him on the cheap. 

Turned 18 on Saturday, so still young. Hopefully the likes of Bryson / Russell can have a positive effect on him and gets him to screw the heed. 

48 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

St Mirren is Glasgow so we are ok. Unless Carlisle ambush him. 

Paisley isn't Glasgow, but it's M74/M6 and you're well clear of the geordies, even if you go the A66 to scotch corner (and that is a turn you do need to make, you end up in Boro if you don't), or, my preferred would be J19 then Cat and Fiddle, that also avoids the Stokiemons if you go for the A50. 

Anyway, now this:

15 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Paisley isn't Glasgow, but it's M74/M6 and you're well clear of the geordies, even if you go the A66 to scotch corner (and that is a turn you do need to make, you end up in Boro if you don't), or, my preferred would be J19 then Cat and Fiddle, that also avoids the Stokiemons if you go for the A50. 

Anyway, now this:

Love Street was a kick in the arse from Ibrox, so being an uneducated teuchter from the North East I class everything south of Perth either Edinburgh or Glasgow. Makes life so much easier. I've still got Only an excuse on planner from New Year, worth a watch?

Archived