A fridge too far

ramsbottom

On 30 April 2017 at 18:37, Woodypecker said:

:angry:

:lol:

If Derby play well at Rotherham, we could give The Millers the indignity of conceding 100 goals in 2016-17.

But they still end up with more points than we did in the Prem!

Doesn't seem fair

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relegation permutations

Blackburn face Brentford at Griffin Park and will survive if they better Nottingham Forest's result. If they match Forest's result, Rovers must effect a two-goal swing on Forest to finish above them, as Forest's goal difference is better by one and they have also scored nine more goals. Blackburn will go down if both clubs draw.

Birmingham will be safe if they win at Bristol City, regardless of results elsewhere. However, if Blackburn and Forest both win, anything less than a victory for Blues would send them down. A draw would not be enough in that scenario as they have the worst goal difference of the three clubs, who would all finish on 51 points.

33 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Hope we are sending the air ballon across to the city ground at 13,55. Congratulations on your relegation to Division one, love DCFC. That would be class. And really upset the Red Dogs.

How about an airplane towing a banner that says "Derby County Season Tickets available now" flying over the city ground?

31 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

How about an airplane towing a banner that says "Derby County Season Tickets available now" flying over the city ground?

Lol, but would we really want that scum, at our ground, there would be even more booing going on from the home stands, lol.

Just think, in 24 hours Forest could be a League One club.

The fact that this situation is even possible going in to the last day of the season is good enough (and funny enough) for me whatever happens.

Red dog I know told me all forest fans are being encouraged to wear their favourite forest shirt and turn the council tip into a sea of red on Sunday.

Told him I thought the pink seats already did a fantastic job doing that already.

17 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Doesn't seem fair

What's unfair about being ruthless for a change and taking chances?

Hell knows, the Rams have given plenty of soft goals away this season!

We need goals & points to try & finish a mind-bogglingly marvellous eighth in the Championship. 

Ohh sorry - my bad, it's only mind-boggling if you are a Trees fan!

:lol:

5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I am pretty sure Derby season tickets will be available throughout the coming 12 months.

16 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

I am pretty sure Derby season tickets will be available throughout the coming 12 months.

I which case, why not get on board and support DCFC's 17/18 season.

Past indiscretions such as foolish  infatuation with nottingham based football teams can be forgiven.

Archived