A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Redcar said:

Got me thinking about Forest fans position. Say their result betters Blackburns and is enough to keep them up..... do they have a "mass" pitch invasion celebrating survival ??

For me that would be massively embarrassing...!

Can't wait to see 10,000 empty, pink plastic seats lifting the players aloft on the pitch in celebration.

Just *bl00dy* angry that QPR didn't take 4 goals off F*rest on Saturday :angry:

That would of course have put Rovers above F*rest in the table :lol:

Always thought 'Olly' Holloway was a tool, anyway...

If Derby play well at Rotherham, we could give The Millers the indignity of conceding 100 goals in 2016-17.

F*rest might get a couple of cushy League One games up there in Yorkshire next season!

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 21:23, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Come on QPR do the business next Saturday please. :lol::ermm:

Get in there! Now over you Ipswich finish it off please. :thumbsup:

Actually took a look on Vital Gumps to see how the natives are feeling, as it's always been a Slough if Despond at the best of times. They're railing (among other things) about Huddersfield's ten changes, seemingly certain that an arrangement was made by 'Arry. Just as well for them that no one takes their site seriously.

It is still possible that they go down, not having been in the drop zone all season until, say, injury time on the final day. That would nearly make up for our own miserable season. I was pleased to hear the Villa fans booing their own team's scoring attempts or saves against Blackburn. Don't get the folk on here who want the Gumps to stay up. Send them down into the national league to be the butt of Accrington Stanley-style quips.

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Actually took a look on Vital Gumps to see how the natives are feeling, as it's always been a Slough if Despond at the best of times. They're railing (among other things) about Huddersfield's ten changes, seemingly certain that an arrangement was made by 'Arry. Just as well for them that no one takes their site seriously.

It is still possible that they go down, not having been in the drop zone all season until, say, injury time on the final day. That would nearly make up for our own miserable season. I was pleased to hear the Villa fans booing their own team's scoring attempts or saves against Blackburn. Don't get the folk on here who want the Gumps to stay up. Send them down into the national league to be the butt of Accrington Stanley-style quips.

Excellently written ..and couldnt agree with you more     but as this site is about opinions      imho  i can,t see Blackburn doing enough at Brentford   HOPE  IM WRONG   :thumbsup:    and  its 0 - 0   ....   then McGoldrick  scores in 95th min   to seal  a win for Ipswich   :D

1 hour ago, neil62uk said:

Excellently written ..and couldnt agree with you more     but as this site is about opinions      imho  i can,t see Blackburn doing enough at Brentford   HOPE  IM WRONG   :thumbsup:    and  its 0 - 0   ....   then McGoldrick  scores in 95th min   to seal  a win for Ipswich   :D

Unless, of course, Brentford just show up in "last day of term we brought in games" mode whilst Blackburn tune up in "rage against the dying of the light" mode.....whilst at the same time time Ipswitch turn up in Nottingham in "Break George Thorne" mode....

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Unless, of course, Brentford just show up in "last day of term we brought in games" mode whilst Blackburn tune up in "rage against the dying of the light" mode.....whilst at the same time time Ipswitch turn up in Nottingham in "Break George Thorne" mode....

feasible ...just hope Brentford    want to treat Warburton  like they treated him whilst at the helm of Brentford   shabby  ... and let  Blackburn  walk all over them      ...whilst his new red dogs are 5  down to Ipswich 

2 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

feasible ...just hope Brentford    want to treat Warburton  like they treated him whilst at the helm of Brentford   shabby  ... and let  Blackburn  walk all over them      ...whilst his new red dogs are 5  down to Ipswich 

After Forest lose 5-1, Warburton to come out in the Nottnm Post with "Why the negativity, there isn't a gulf in class between us and the championship"

Warburton has called on Brentford and Bristol City to keep the integrity of the league and not field weaker sides against Blackburn and Birmingham respectively. Of course I'm sure he'll be saying the exact same thing to Ipswich, won't he?

8 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Warburton has called on Brentford and Bristol City to keep the integrity of the league and not field weaker sides against Blackburn and Birmingham respectively. Of course I'm sure he'll be saying the exact same thing to Ipswich, won't he?

but  being an ex Rangers manager and now Gumps  .....  makes him susceptible to anything  :thumbsup:

Sith Happens
Just now, David said:

Beauty of the Championship, anything can happen. Brentford lost to Wolves at home couple weeks before stuffing us

I agree..Forests own results against top teams shows that.

We lost at home to blackburn but turned Fulham over.

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

Given what Brentford did to us at Griffin Park, I dont see Blackburn getting anything there.

Forest on the other hand will manage at least a point.

:(

and Blackburn did the double over us  ...;)

Archived