A fridge too far

ramsbottom

11 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

You know what, I might just spend the whole week coming up with ever more heartbreaking (if you're a Forest fan) scenarios of how next Sunday could go.

ie win the game 1 - 0, whilst hearing that Blackburn are loosing 1 - 0. Safety secured surely. Til Blackburn go and score an unprecedented 4 in stoppage time!

That's a bit Yeovilly.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

It would be justice if Forest get a couple of players sent off by Ipswich players cheating, get a perfect goal ruled out for a non foul on their keeper, then in the last minute and ipswich player takes a dive in the penalty are, wins a corner and ipswich score a 4th goal to ensure forest go down on goal difference.

4 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Personally i want them to stay up, id miss the forest games, about the only games at pp with great armosphere and the joy of seeing us put 3 or 4 past them is something we'd all miss.

Agree. It's nice to have them sweating though with their last game!

PistoldPete2

Yes but they must he hot favourites to stay up Blackburn won't get anything at brentford and forest have slightly better goal difference. Still as you say nice to see them sweating. 

Polite Ipswich Fan here. I reckon Rams are in the best position to assess how Ipswich will do as you have see the best and worst of us this season.

If the team which won at Derby, Hillsborough, Villa - and at home to Newcastle recently - turns up, we could give Forest an afternoon to forget. We will dig in, be the proverbial hard nut to crack and take advantage of any Reds' nerves. On the other hand, it the team which you effortlessly dismantled at Portman Road in January turns up, Forest will be home and hosed by half-time.

The good performances have happened on average once in every three games and we have just lost to Rotherham and the Owls, so you never know...

Got me thinking about Forest fans position. Say their result betters Blackburns and is enough to keep them up..... do they have a "mass" pitch invasion celebrating survival ??

For me that would be massively embarrassing...!

1 hour ago, Redcar said:

Got me thinking about Forest fans position. Say their result betters Blackburns and is enough to keep them up..... do they have a "mass" pitch invasion celebrating survival ??

For me that would be massively embarrassing...!

It will. I live in the south now so haven't been to many games recently, but I'll be there on Sunday.

Whatever happens I won't be on the fekkin pitch

Archived