Leeds United v Derby County (A) - Matchday Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best team won

miles better than us and i wish that gary monk fella was our manager. How he's got absolute toss like leeds united playing like barcelona is a good effort

drunkenly bet the girlfriend £50 that nugent would score when he cane on... so jokes on me  

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Worst game of the season....just shows how far we are behind the top teams at the moment.

However,its a reality check which will help Mac rebuild and learn from this.

Not close to the worst game....Burton, Blackburn easily worse.

Had a feeling we would have a poor night.

Feel massively for Hanson, had an absolute nightmare but asking a lot of him tonight. Although his passing which is usually great has been shocking. I miss Forsyth the most! 

Camara showing he is only good when running at a player with the ball, not one for link up play.

Midfield lost without Hughes, no creatively or running with the ball. Would love Hourihane!

I know many on here prefer Baird to Christie but not me, Baird gives their winger no defensive duties at all. Ince has to do it all himself. Christie can take the game to the opposition and we lack that.

Vydra looks lost and lacks confidence, shame Pearson had chance to sign him before he was sacked. Doesn't suit us at all and I think we will have to cut our losses there.

Pearce should get his place back next match and rightly so, tough choice for Mac before the game though.

I didn't think Leeds were that great!

as I am a positive person I would say that the good things to come from tonight are...

We wont be playing Leeds again for a long time.

We saw how "the Derby way" should be played.

The Noooge loked up for it.

and somehow we managed to get away from that game only losing 1-0..

Must admit I'm surprised they commentators were able to see towards the end, there must have been that much cum all over the windows.

Vydra poor ,Bryson poor , hughes didn't look fit, camara not fit to play ever again. Hanson recovered from a poor start , maybe more due to camara giving the ball away every time , ince faded after good start. Bent didn't get a look in. De dart worryingly lightweight. 

I think we could have got a draw with the right selection at the start, leeds didn't really offer much in the second half but we didn't have anything left in the tank after having to use the subs at half time and hughes not fully fit. 

Archived