Booing Bucko on Saturday.

ollycutts1982

4 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I stand to correct you, he caused nothing but troubled whilst at the club, a real bad egg. He loathed the fans, was egotistical and who can forget the time he showed up to pre season training with a ridiculously expensive kit bag, the brand slips my mind, over his shoulder like he was Dicky Rock. We have moved so far away from our true values of true passionate players who just played for the love of the shirt, players like Ravanelli, he was a true working mans hero who only had the best interest of DCFC at heart.

He was a grand fella. Me mammy loved him.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Humour really is lost on some folk.

Yep, I've been doing the same thing with my fave ever DCFC player who is now at Fulham but swoooooosh ... gone right over everyone's heads on here for the past 2 years  :ph34r:

4 hours ago, reveldevil said:

God's honest truth, I had a dream last night that Olsson had gone wandering up pitch, and left me 1on1 with Eden Hazard!

I stood off him, and when he hit the shot flung myself in the way with my arms up, hoping to get something on it!

I don't know if the shot went in or not, as when I flailed my arms in the dream, ditto in real life and punched the missus in the face, waking us both up with a start, and in her case a groan!

That revildevil. .....

Always got a penalty in him.....:lol:

I think this thread owes me a jacket potato and cheese because I was on my break and like a saddo I was looking at the forum.

Seeing a booing thread got me going,seeing a boo at Bucko thread made me spit what I had in my mouth into what I had on my plate because I couldn't deal with it.

That was before I read it properly of course.

1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

I think this thread owes me a jacket potato and cheese because I was on my break and like a saddo I was looking at the forum.

Seeing a booing thread got me going,seeing a boo at Bucko thread made me spit what I had in my mouth into what I had on my plate because I couldn't deal with it.

That was before I read it properly of course.

Apologies. I will offer you a spud Saturday to compensate. Although it should be a life lesson. Always read the post in its entirety. 

7 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I stand to correct you, he caused nothing but troubled whilst at the club, a real bad egg. He loathed the fans, was egotistical and who can forget the time he showed up to pre season training with a ridiculously expensive kit bag, the brand slips my mind, over his shoulder like he was Dicky Rock. We have moved so far away from our true values of true passionate players who just played for the love of the shirt, players like Ravanelli, he was a true working mans hero who only had the best interest of DCFC at heart.

IMG_3718.JPG

Archived