Booing Bucko on Saturday.

ollycutts1982

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will deservedly get a tremendous reception on saturday and I am looking forward to joining in

Even if , against all the odds, Wigan pinch it in the 95th minute with a Bucko back post header I will applaud him

Lets reserve booing for the really bad boys, the cheaters, the dirty so and sos, the takers, the cynical footballers who make you lose faith in the game

Bucko is none of them and I thank him for his service to us

5 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

he didn't asked to leave us, I shall applaud all great servants to this club past and present and bucko was a great servant to our cause, arise king bucko of Sutton in Ashfieldshire (yeah I googled it)

I stand to correct you, he caused nothing but troubled whilst at the club, a real bad egg. He loathed the fans, was egotistical and who can forget the time he showed up to pre season training with a ridiculously expensive kit bag, the brand slips my mind, over his shoulder like he was Dicky Rock. We have moved so far away from our true values of true passionate players who just played for the love of the shirt, players like Ravanelli, he was a true working mans hero who only had the best interest of DCFC at heart.

40 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Because we are doing rather well at the minute and have very to moan about how about we all focus our booing on Bucko? A former player returning will give us chance to get all those pent up boos out our system. After all we never broke the clean sheet record while he was here.

Thoughts?

I think you will find that the likes of @Pearson and @unclej would find something to moan about if they fell into a bucket of thumbs and came out sucking a tit.

57 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Because we are doing rather well at the minute and have very to moan about how about we all focus our booing on Bucko? A former player returning will give us chance to get all those pent up boos out our system. After all we never broke the clean sheet record while he was here.

Thoughts?

Seriously ? 

He will get a fantastic reception, no question about it. Probably equal to that Matt Oakley got when he was substituted when playing for Leicester.

Archived