"Deadwood" - January sales

RamsPolls

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, jono said:

Nothing to do with religion .. But why do we have so many left footers ? 

Ince, Weiman, Camara, Russell and I think Blackman too ... 

Weimann is ambidextrous, he cant kick it with either foot. :ph34r: He is actually right footed, but you can add Hughes, Johnson, Shackell, Forsyth, Lowe, Olsson. 

47 minutes ago, sage said:

Deadwood will get us between Nil and £1.5m each. Who do we sell if we want to raise a decent amount for rebuilding?

I don't even think we should be looking at the money point of this. It's more to do with squad quality.

I agree we should be getting as much as we can for these players but we need the squad space to re-build.

9 hours ago, jono said:

Nothing to do with religion .. But why do we have so many left footers ? 

Ince, Weiman, Camara, Russell and I think Blackman too ... 

We should be thankful, Camara and Blackman both ''have two left feet'' :D

23 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Bandy Beimann?

Brian Badonde?

Never seen this before.  I was initially quite surprised that I recognised the shop.  This turned to a feeling of disquiet when I remembered that I actually bought a painting from the very same shop in the nineties.  Can't fathom if I'm unnerved by the fact that, that was twenty years ago or by the fact that I was buying art in my twenties!  I'm off to check the signature on it, perhaps I have an original Michael Bacon:D:pinch:

1 minute ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Never seen this before.  I was initially quite surprised that I recognised the shop.  This turned to a feeling of disquiet when I remembered that I actually bought a painting from the very same shop in the nineties.  Can't fathom if I'm unnerved by the fact that, that was twenty years ago or by the fact that I was buying art in my twenties!  I'm off to check the signature on it, perhaps I have an original Michael Bacon:D:pinch:

oh dear lord how have you never seen a Brian Badonde sketch.

It's the funniest thing ever.

3 hours ago, sage said:

Deadwood will get us between Nil and £1.5m each. Who do we sell if we want to raise a decent amount for rebuilding?

I guess the question then comes do we need to raise a decent amount ? I mean this two fold:

• Have we get enough room with ffp to just spend a sizable fee regardless of outgoings ?
  • Can our problems be fixed/patched through a couple cheap transfers and loans ?

Archived