Derby supporters at away games

rammieib

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look i cross the line when someone been hurt but over a bit of spelt beer i really dont see the probleam or threating behaviour that someone can not handle there drink.

'Spelt beer' Yes you did correctly, well done.

Waits for the grammar police with a definition of spelt... 

48 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look i cross the line when someone been hurt but over a bit of spelt beer i really dont see the probleam or threating behaviour that someone can not handle there drink.

Its not just spilt beer, people don't spill beer in a quiet orderly fashion, its the behaviour of those spilling the beer that some find intimidating, people also don't think twice about barging into other people.

I'm glad you enjoy it, lots do and that's fine, it just can mean others don't.

Can see both sides of the story in fairness....

It all started at Birmingham a few years ago ... Half time in the concourses. Got absolutely soaked in beer. Left the ground stinking of it and soaking wet but loved it. Perhaps because it was something new. I think its just lads all having the same bit of fun throwing beer up in the air. Getting carried away in the motion maybe yes. Annoying others around ... Yes probably so. Unfair on them yes. Next time I witnessed something like it top of my head were Barnsley this season pre game.

Generally speaking its those involved in the singing and chucking beer up that are getting covered. In the mixer so to speak. It doesn't appear to me fans throwing beer at other fans to p**s them off.

Not condoning it before I get lifted for it as some people don't want to be covered in beer, obviously.

Just lads getting carried away in the motion of it all and having fun. We all the know the score. When one does it.... Someone else does it and so on. See it happening best thing to do would be to move away. If you get covered it's a story for when you are sitting in your armchair in an old peoples home telling the younger generation .... This one time in Huddersfield, we were awful and the highlight of the day were fans chucking beer having fun.

I don't think its a Derby issue by the way. With social media how it is, things like this go on all the time and everyone has video evidence and they all do the rounds hence why it happens more and more. A bit like pyro really.

I did feel sorry for a Derby fan though who I saw, who were in the mix of it all on Saturday, his jacket were dripping beer... Thankfully I was the other side of it all!

31 minutes ago, therams69 said:

Can see both sides of the story in fairness....

It all started at Birmingham a few years ago ... Half time in the concourses. Got absolutely soaked in beer. Left the ground stinking of it and soaking wet but loved it. Perhaps because it was something new. I think its just lads all having the same bit of fun throwing beer up in the air. Getting carried away in the motion maybe yes. Annoying others around ... Yes probably so. Unfair on them yes. Next time I witnessed something like it top of my head were Barnsley this season pre game.

Generally speaking its those involved in the singing and chucking beer up that are getting covered. In the mixer so to speak. It doesn't appear to me fans throwing beer at other fans to p**s them off.

Not condoning it before I get lifted for it as some people don't want to be covered in beer, obviously.

Just lads getting carried away in the motion of it all and having fun. We all the know the score. When one does it.... Someone else does it and so on. See it happening best thing to do would be to move away. If you get covered it's a story for when you are sitting in your armchair in an old peoples home telling the younger generation .... This one time in Huddersfield, we were awful and the highlight of the day were fans chucking beer having fun.

I don't think its a Derby issue by the way. With social media how it is, things like this go on all the time and everyone has video evidence and they all do the rounds hence why it happens more and more. A bit like pyro really.

I did feel sorry for a Derby fan though who I saw, who were in the mix of it all on Saturday, his jacket were dripping beer... Thankfully I was the other side of it all!

For somebody who says he's not condoning it, you sound awfully like an apologist for it. It's moronic behaviour by a bunch of pissheads. You left the ground at Birmingham stinking of beer and soaked and loved it? Remind me never to have an evening out with you for company

Oh god here comes the lynch mob.

Were just putting my opinion out there. That is all. Like I said not condoning it. Just explaining what I saw for those that do not go away games as there seems to be a census that other fans are chucking random pints over other fans which isn't the case.

I think it was probably more the result at Birmingham as to why I was happy as opposed to beer all over me...

Then again when I was younger I did love a good foam party at Zanzibar.....

Archived