Derby supporters at away games

rammieib

5 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Well it been confirmed that the sales dates from 20th November onwards. The tickets prices is the same as I stated above.. Poper ITK Me. 

:whistle::lol:

Thanks DEL

I'm only a half fan but I'll be travelling up from Bristol for this one.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, David said:

Remember he's got the QPR job right Del? :whistle:

Damn, video won't play unless you're in the app.

Basically director of football, picks the team but not the manager, started last nights game in the stand and went down to the dugout when they conceded and took over, head coach sat down at the end out the way

Just checked in at a hotel in Abuja. It's 35C!    The concierge who showed me up to the room switched the TV on and surprise surprise it was Derby's game against Wolves. And even more remarkable was the fact he shouted and said that he has always supported the Rams since a little boy. And that in the middle of Nigeria!  Although he didn't become a fan of Derby through their skill or players - it was rather he liked the ram on the shirt!

i used to take some Derby shirts with me when I went to strange places but the Just Eat wording isn't really appropriate for some of the countries I tend to go to!

2 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Just checked in at a hotel in Abuja. It's 35C!    The concierge who showed me up to the room switched the TV on and surprise surprise it was Derby's game against Wolves. And even more remarkable was the fact he shouted and said that he has always supported the Rams since a little boy. And that in the middle of Nigeria!  Although he didn't become a fan of Derby through their skill or players - it was rather he liked the ram on the shirt!

i used to take some Derby shirts with me when I went to strange places but the Just Eat wording isn't really appropriate for some of the countries I tend to go to!

Well done Sherlock! You found the only existing Nigerian who knows how to get money from western.

Hopefully you tipped him generously.

7 hours ago, David said:

Damn, video won't play unless you're in the app.

Basically director of football, picks the team but not the manager, started last nights game in the stand and went down to the dugout when they conceded and took over, head coach sat down at the end out the way

I'm sure this will all end happily ever after

6 hours ago, Strange yearnings said:

Great post! Like many I've bought shirts for that season then consigned them to a dusty drawer, to be glanced at once a year for a touch of reminiscing. My girlfriend is Lithuanian and we visited there a few weeks ago. I took her grandson an old old shirt (no sponsor, one with the zig zag black and red arm), thinking catch him early, future fan base. Probably unique in Lithuania. So I pulled it out of my case only for her daughter to grab it and claim it, she loved it. Must admit it looked rather better on her than me... oops :huh:

Archived