Derby supporters at away games

rammieib

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I was to late getting anything before the game but tried to at half time people pushing back of me but this man threaten to hit me and i said mate people pushing back of me so i cant help it and other started on me said same to him and he daughter said but i lost my temper so i ended swearing at her.

I question the sanity of some football fans who are prepared to spend the 15 minute half time break queuing and getting shoved about just so they can get a pie.

Notwithstanding the fact that some fans inexpicably leave their seats anything up to 10 minutes before half time to avoid this and some don't get back in their seats for anything up to 10 minutes into the second half!

Must be some bloody good pies at our football grounds these days.

Either that or some folk are crazy.:p

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I was to late getting anything before the game but tried to at half time people pushing back of me but this man threaten to hit me and i said mate people pushing back of me so i cant help it and other started on me said same to him and he daughter said but i lost my temper so i ended swearing at her.

Swearing at a young girl. Your parents must be so proud 

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

You were not there mate i felt i was being crushed i am not pround of it mate. But being threaten to be beaten up for something thats not your fault.

Just read back a few pages and think about it. When you encounter antisocial behaviour on the concourses. You are rightly upset by it. As you should be, doing nothing wrong yet end up in a nasty situation. However when other forum members doing nothing wrong end up in a nasty situation and get soaked, then you find it amusing. Two wrongs don't make a right. Two wrongs make it more evident that a small yet ever increasing minority seem to be spoiling the match day experience for the rest of us

24 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

You were not there mate i felt i was being crushed i am not pround of it mate. But being threaten to be beaten up for something thats not your fault.

This thread suddenly got really good.  

B4 did you call her a c word or just tell her to f off? 

39 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I was threatened with being beaten up too.

For complaining about being covered in beer. That wasn't my fault either.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just think a little beer will not harm anybody but than things being thrown that could hurt someone.

No, beer won't hurt anyone - but it could cause some very expensive damage.

41 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Good wish he had sausageted you and said it was just a bit of fun.

If you don't want to get threatened get in the queue earlier when nobody is there.

Archived