The group of players that went moaning to MM

Jon_Grooves

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEWSFLASH - Tony Robinson and the time team have uncovered evidence that Richard Keogh was in fact behind the gun powder plot and Guy Fawkes was a patsy. Next week he will uncover further revelations that they have evidence that he has invented a time machine and was behind the assassination of Archduke Frank Ferdinand. Tony and the team are also likely to expose a bombshell exclusive that Jason 'Biff' Shackell fiddled with Keoghs flux capacitor causing ripples in the space time continuum which have resulted in random deflections from Keoghs attempted blocks ending up as goals for inferior championship opposition. You heard it here first.

3 hours ago, Jon_Grooves said:

well he's the captain of the team. If he wasnt involved he shouldve been the man they players moan to instead of Mel.

If you had any intelligence then you would have been able to see that this isnt a personal attack on Keogh. Look at it from a logical angle and you wouldve analyzed the situation and understood my point of view. I put the word 'captain' before his name just as a little hint for you.

Captain of the club shouldve either A, put a stop to it, or been the go to man, or B, He was involved and approved going to Mel. (if its true)

Thinks its you that lacks intelligence.

4 hours ago, Kernow said:

IF (big if), it is true then they can all leave. Even if it was players like Hughes. We don't need players like that. However, I'm hoping and assuming it's just a silly little tabloid fabricated story, so I'm not paying too much notice to it.

If it happened which i dont believe did.At the end of the day players like all of us,are paid employees and as such have a right to complain if they believe that they have a case..

9 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

The seven each had a deadly sin:

Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, Lust, Sloth and Greed. ....

and an inability to count

Surely at last we have our new song for the south stand.

based on the eighties pop side classic.

"ten men went to mow, went to mow a brummy"

the new updated version

"ten men went to Mel, went to tell on Nigel"

then nine men went to tell all the way down to one man went to tell and we should have covered the whole story by then.

11 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

It's not right to discuss this imo, I doubt many people if any know who they were, and no one really knows what their reasons for going to MM were- who knows what Pearson did to force them to act, it's all just speculation. All we know is that by going to MM we've got rid of arguably one of the worst manager to have ever worn that Derby tracksuit, his record was absolute terrible and I'm glad he's gone, let's all just move on.

You are speculating that this actually happened

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

SDSR said it happened and his track record is enough for me to trust him, I'm just saying I haven't seen anyone saying they know who the players were

I have learned over the years to not act on any ones hear say as you can look pretty daft if it turns out not to be true.

I am sure SDSR was indeed invited into the dressing room while this all went on?????

If I know the facts I will then argue until the cows come home, but if I don't then I am very weary.

It never happened. 

The Shackell and Pearson fallout did, weeks ago, but no group of players went to Mel regards Pearson. 

Martin and Pearson clashed from very early on but the majority if not all of the current group were playing for Pearson despite reservations about the formation and tactics, something that the players, with Pearson and Powell discussed together the day after Blackburn, at Moor Farm. It was decided then that 4-4-2 would be scrapped. 

That's where my knowledge ends. No idea what Pearson and Mel got up to afterwards but it seems clear from so many different voices that an argument occurred and their relationship soured. 

The players have put in two improved showings since and I hope things can finally get back to being about football.

Archived