The group of players that went moaning to MM

Jon_Grooves

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jon_Grooves said:

Just wondering if anyone had heard who they were, and what you lot now think of this group?

Would it be right to assume that caption Keogh would be part of this group?

I'm not sure that it's right to assume that anyone did.

Or if they did, maybe they were complaining about there being too many drones about the place.

49 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Apologies for my lack of intelligence, I thought you put the word caption in front of Keogh's name. :(

*Just check it, and you have the temerity to question my intelligence. Halfwit.

Thick bogger.

;)

1 minute ago, sage said:

Does anyone who the 3 players are who mugged an old lady last week and went off with her pension money?

that was Mel, not an old lady, and he wasn't mugged, he was mugged off, and it wasn't 3 players, it was 15. But other than that, it's a true story

How come when The Daily Mail reports that a group of players went to Mel with concerns about how far Pearson went with his post-Blackburn teamtalk nobody battered an eyelid and yet when The Sun write an article a week later claiming seven players have refused to play for Pearson again that's it, the players need executing?

I heard it's true too :ph34r: yeah, l heard Bent was one, but he's never been onside has he? And supposedly Fozzy and Thorne were there too, even though they haven't got a leg to stand on. Keogh was there, although he arrived late, diving in l heard. Hughesy was stirring it up. Yeah, who would have guessed? He looks whiter than white doesn't he! Old sulky Ince didn't get too involved, drifting in and drifting out on the periphery, but Russell was the one with all the energy. Lost control on a number of occasions l heard. It's true, it's true!

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

Its not true. An allegation from one player is usually why a coach or boss or employee gets put on suspension while it is investigated, as opposed to being straight out fired.

Which victorian workhouse are you basing your knowledge on?

Any allegations get investigated, in my experience. Nobody gets summarily dismissed, not in a big business - unless you like paying compensation. 

Archived