The group of players that went moaning to MM

Jon_Grooves

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, europia said:

What wrong did he do to make you say  'would have been put into disciplinary procedures without any doubt' ?

You're quite correct to point that one out...should've of course said "If he did what is alleged then he would have been put into..."

We of course don't have the facts of the matter, but if we put 2 + 2 together, I think we are pretty close to the right answer. 

17 hours ago, Warren Hobhead said:

It never happened. 

The Shackell and Pearson fallout did, weeks ago, but no group of players went to Mel regards Pearson. 

Martin and Pearson clashed from very early on but the majority if not all of the current group were playing for Pearson despite reservations about the formation and tactics, something that the players, with Pearson and Powell discussed together the day after Blackburn, at Moor Farm. It was decided then that 4-4-2 would be scrapped. 

That's where my knowledge ends. No idea what Pearson and Mel got up to afterwards but it seems clear from so many different voices that an argument occurred and their relationship soured. 

The players have put in two improved showings since and I hope things can finally get back to being about football.

I actually believe all this and it figures.

I never did believe the **** about the 7 players

On 10/10/2016 at 20:55, G STAR RAM said:

If it's categorically true you might as well name the players.

its obviouse it aint the first time as this was happening with sm or pc on this forum befoe wasnt it ? sack the lot we carnt be doing with player power.enough managers already and carnt all be wrong can they.

Archived