Pearson gone

irobinson

The official statement for anyone that does not want to go on the club site

Derby County Football Club can today confirm that they have mutually agreed to part company with Nigel Pearson with immediate effect.

As a result of the mutual termination of Nigel Pearson’s employment agreement with Derby County any disciplinary process has now ceased.

The Board of Derby County will now turn their attention to appointing a new manager as soon as possible and expect to announce a successor in a timely fashion.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, philmycock said:

Yes please to Bruce!!!!!

or Hoddle.

Please not Rowett, I don't fink he's good enough for us.

Mail saying it's Powell until end of the season and they are often right. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3828570/Nigel-Pearson-leaves-Derby-mutual-consent-struggling-start.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

1 minute ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Feel very sad that it has ended this way. He was my number 1 choice and thought he would turn us round. A lot of speculation and you have to hope the players didnt get him sacked.

He was my number 1 choice too.

1 minute ago, curtains said:

It's the easy option, so will probably happen. The biggest challenge in his career, hope it works for him.

4 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

I'd actually quite like Hoddle but it won't happen

Hoddle is boring me to death commentating on the England game. Not for me. With all the bitterness in his departure can't see SM coming back. Looks like Powell. If so Mel needs to let him get on with it....

Archived