If Joey Barton is sacked would you take him?

JG400

5 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

More to it than that. We need a leader with positional sense, a Eustace upgrade if you will, doesn't have to be horrible, just needs to get an extra 10% out of the side and be able to hold the midfield together when things are against us and allow Hughes to do what he does best.

Thorne should be that man, but as is often the case, he's injured and it's a big loss. 

Fair enough. But Barton isn't always a great team mate. Sometimes he's a cnut. 

Bradley Johnson came in to be that guy. But it just goes to show once again reputation and your CV count for little if you can't find a role

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Fair enough. But Barton isn't always a great team mate. Sometimes he's a cnut. 

Bradley Johnson came in to be that guy. But it just goes to show once again reputation and your CV count for little if you can't find a role

True, I mentioned further back that Barton is the right type of player but totally the wrong person, wouldn't want him anywhere near our club. 

BJ hasn't worked yet sadly, there's a player in there but as you say he hasn't found a role here. For me I would looking at players like Dean Marney in Jan. Not an amazing player, but has the knowhow in this division.

Yes, yes, yes we need someone with some passion and bottle, a chancer. We have no player that wants to wear that shirt with pride. No question that players are trying but this league needs more than that. It's tough, every game is tough and Joey Barton has no fear. Sign him up!!!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, SusieB said:

Yes, yes, yes we need someone with some passion and bottle, a chancer. We have no player that wants to wear that shirt with pride. No question that players are trying but this league needs more than that. It's tough, every game is tough and Joey Barton has no fear. Sign him up!!!!!!!!!

Joey Barton has never worn a shirt with pride in his life. Everything with him is about Joey Barton and such a vile character has no place at my club!

4 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

Shocks me that fans wouldn't take a player of his ability on a free. 

Proven championship record. Brings the nastiness and leadership we have been missing for years. 

He would have a field day with our bottle jobs. 

Troy, you do talk some ******, but you're bang on d'money w'disswon.

5 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

Shocks me that fans wouldn't take a player of his ability on a free. 

Proven championship record. Brings the nastiness and leadership we have been missing for years. 

He would have a field day with our bottle jobs. 

Leadership with his behaviour... tasty combo.

Archived