Matej Vydra - Signed 4 year deal

Curtains

6 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Breadsall Priory's often the place where the club hammers out deals with new signings. Are you really trying to tell us you saw nothing? What about that hole where you let Sam Rush, Benik Afobe and Callum McManaman play through while you were looking for your ball?

Sorry Carl - I didn't see a thing, spent most of my time in the bushes looking for my ball!

Hang on though I do remember seeing an abandoned Porsche, with Sat Nav still bleeping, deserted in the trees behind the 3rd green. Could that mean anything......?

Edit - Other than the fact his Sat Nav couldn't find East Midlands Airport! ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37216075

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent. 

Good to see the players still smiling and laughing. Although I can't imagine anyone is capable of being unhappy when they're near Anya.

4 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

That's nothing worth to get excited about... Jesus our fans need to calm down a bit though. 

Try cheering up mate.

its a quality finish, and it might just be training, but to rock up at I would guess is his first training session, as the new record signing  and someone gets the camera out to film you...to have the confidence and ability to pull that off is not to be sniffed at. If he air shots it and lads on his arse he looks like a right tit.

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Try cheering up mate.

its a quality finish, and it might just be training, but to rock up at I would guess is his first training session, as the new record signing  and someone gets the camera out to film you...to have the confidence and ability to pull that off is not to be sniffed at. If he air shots it and lads on his arse he looks like a right tit.

I don't think training goal is excited to be honest. I do rate Vydra though, let hope he will score on Saturday!!! 

5 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I don't think training goal is excited to be honest. I do rate Vydra though, let hope he will score on Saturday!!! 

Of course it means nothing if he does bugger all at the weekend, but it's worth a little appreciation. I'd be happy with a 1 yard toe poke against Newcastle.

Archived