Burton Albion vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

13 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Yeah he deffo made mistakes. Tinkering with the back 4 was daft too. But he must have looked on tonight thinking "Wtf?" 

Just seen his interview.... am i p****d or him cuz he looked it to me. Edit..... im pissed u was obv on about macca when i thought u was referring to np lpl

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

They're a disgrace, they got rid of one head coach last season ffs, can't believe some of our fans actually stick up for some of our shower of s*** players, and as for golden boy Hughes.... he's the worst, and I actually think he's one of the ring leaders as well, he's a smug looking prat. 

And don't deny they didn't get rid of Clement either to the one's who like to shoot me down, just look at the reaction the Tuesday (day after he was sacked), laughing and joking, and not one of them said thank you and wished him well.. f****** disgrace some of our players.

this is what happens when you spend a fortune people, you get this sort of performance and a bunch of "I don't give a f***" attitudes. 

I don't think I can be arsed to respond to this. 

It's just nonsense

It's a shame.

the funny thing is that we got done by a bunch of players who had hearts...

weve sold ourselves to the devil... We no longer have a desire, we only have individuals... 

It feels like Jewell all over again, no identity no corrspondance with the club.. It's all stopped. We've brought players that don't care, ince? Christie, shackell, bent, Olson, BJ, butters etc 

we were better off before... I'm sad to say but coughs signings were class and it showed tonight!!! Anyone swap brayford for Christie? 

Anyone swap Ince for ward? 

Carson for grant

shackell for barker 

Etc

Wow that interview. He is furious. 

A manager who is known for sticking up for his players suggesting the quality isn't there when asked about lack of goals... 

They all need a good kick up the Arse. They're playing a very similar formation to 433 and they're professionals they should be able to play ******* football. No manager should make you misplace a 10 yard pass constantly ffs. This is infuriating. 

if you are blaming pearson then you have to blame the rest of the coaching staff,i think it is the player's that are the problem,they have had it too cushy the last few season's and probably does not like that pearson will not take no crap so they are throwing their toy's out of their pram's.time to move some on.

So, was it as gash as it sounded? Im slogging up the m6 to glasgow like most fridays and it seems like it was an utter ******* abotion that unfolded on spirts extra? 

Im expected us to have a tough match and pethaps lose because clough would want this one....but.....what? What is wrong, to me it stinks like when we were top of the leauge under Clement and the players started throwing in abject dross til they had things their own way again. 

Just glad I dont work with any Burton fans. 

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I saw frustration. Terrible conviction/nerves and panic. But not casual effort. I saw worrying frowns on every player. A good deal of orders barked back and forth.

There was a huge hole in our formation though again

4211----1-------1 Rigid!!

There was just no ball to progress from DM to attacking midfield. And on rare occasions someone was there it was no way from there. There's not enough risk. Not enough overlapping. Poor passing is a part of that. But these lads can pass. We know that.

Perplexed by your posts recently Alpha.  I'll ask you the same question I asked @JaguarRam. Do you think the lads matched the effort of the Burton boys tonight? Or against Barnsley?  If fact have you seen anyone running themselves silly this season bar maybe Razza? I know I haven't.  And before you post the same argument again, I'm not saying that they've chucked the towel in, but when things are not going well they should work harder and not simply 'look soooo frustrated'.

Pearson's got a job on his hands, there's no denying that and with every poor performance the pressure will crank up a notch, but as well as a clear directive to the team, it'd be good to see the team busting a gut for the club and the fans. Tonight I didn't see that happen.  We were outfought, outthought and outplayed by Burton, simple as!

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

So, was it as gash as it sounded? Im slogging up the m6 to glasgow like most fridays and it seems like it was an utter ******* abotion that unfolded on spirts extra? 

Im expected us to have a tough match and pethaps lose because clough would want this one....but.....what? What is wrong, to me it stinks like when we were top of the leauge under Clement and the players started throwing in abject dross til they had things their own way again. 

Just glad I dont work with any Burton fans. 

yes it was

Didn't hear  him on Radio Derby but on Sky you could tell he was annoyed at the players. He allowed the interviewer to question the players endeavour (= heart/passion) and agreed in as many words.

He has a job on his hands to sort out these losers.

Archived