Burton End

dcfcgodd

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Might be a problem if their ticket office track you down like happened to that Villa fan on Twitter saying he was going in the home end. Ticket cancelled! :D

Some villa fans came in our end on Saturday without a doubt. They did stand out a mile though. They forgot to boo at the first misplaced  pass. 

I make it 9 players still left from Nigel Clough's Derby days:

Grant, Keogh, Forsyth, Bryson, Hendrick, Hughes, Martin, Russell and Bennett.

Pretty impressive seeing that he left almost three years ago. Have I missed anyone?

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

My first time never been there but someone i know he was told they never took derby fans off there system thats why i think be 4k derby fans or near as damn it.

I will have a bet with you B4... I will give you 10 pounds for every Derby fan there is in the Burton end over 3000, but you give me 1 pound for everyone there is less than 3000. How about that.?

there will be a handful dotted about, that is it. 

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I will have a bet with you B4... I will give you 10 pounds for every Derby fan there is in the Burton end over 3000, but you give me 1 pound for everyone there is less than 3000. How about that.?

there will be a handful dotted about, that is it. 

But how will you know which ones are Derby Fans.

Burton Albion chairman Ben Robinson has said he would be disappointed if Friday's historic home tie against Derby County in the Championship is not a sell-out.

Brewers fans are being rallied to snap up the hundreds of remaining tickets for the match at the Pirelli Stadium – the first competitive fixture ever against the team from just up the A38.

Derby sold their allocation of 1,506 a number of weeks ago but tickets for the home end still remain.

And Robinson has said that empty seats against the Rams would be "extremely disappointing."

"We're wondering if people have assumed the game is sold out – but it is not," he said.

"If we can't sell out a Friday night match at home to Derby County I would be extremely disappointed.

"The club playing in the Championship is unique, and the fact we're playing Derby makes it doubly special. It is going to be great entertainment.

"I would think that every football fan living in Burton would want to be there to support the team and be a part of that atmosphere."

The remaining tickets for Friday's game went on sale to Brewers fans at noon today.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/burton-chairman-rallies-fans-ahead-of-derby-county-clash-as-tickets-remain/story-29646247-detail/story.html?#Ldp3xvTbJjJTDOuh.99

Archived