dcfcgodd

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

v Bristol City 4,579 - 1,600 away fans
v Sheff Wed 4,997 - 1,600 away fans

Capacity: 6,912

Derby only given 1,500

Still not sold out 4 days ago so you would imagine theres a possibility of 1k odd in there, only took 477 away to Blackburn which sounds poor but when you think they only have 3000 odd that turn up at home I guess it's not that bad 

Just now, B4ev6is said:

I would say at 4k in home ends easly no doubt about it.

Impossible as they have been getting 3k+ home fans this season already and run a priority scheme where you must have been to previous games. Not a chance there will be 4k in the home ends.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

They have not said anything about derby fans who went last season who have custome numbers.

To buy a ticket initially you needed 6 previous ticket purchases at Burton, now it's 3. Whilst you may get Derby fans in there that go when Derby are away it won't be anywhere near 4k, even if there was it's not like they would all be singing Derby songs and celebrating our goals.....if we actually score any.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

How can you stop us

Ok, maybe you're right. With 4k in the home end, 1.5k in the away end that will be 5.5k Derby fans If we score the pretty much the whole ground will be celebrating.

I've said it's a 6.9k capacity stadium but looking at their records 6,200 is probably the maximum, if they hit that on Friday only 700 Burton fans attending. Sounds about right.

Archived