Burton End

dcfcgodd

3 minutes ago, columbo terrace said:

Bit confused-I only used the word 'probably' to say we all thought we'd 'probably' never see us play a League game at Burton and that those that didn't get tickets out were 'probably' lucky to miss such a dire performance.

I have not accused the club of lying, I've just criticized the ticket priority scheme. When I did so I presumed that everyone knows how it works- for top priority it's a case of 'we don't care if you've been to 5,10,15,20,whatever, away games-have you got £39?'....which obviously I feel doesn't always reward the most loyal fans. 

We had 1600 tickets for Burton and thousands of fans desperate to get hold of them.Yet we allocate the tickets in such a way that we give over a hundred to people who apparently didn't really want them. There has to be something wrong there surely...

Agree with that. I don't hold with the idea of 'away members' anyway.and seeing as I will only miss one or two away games a year I would be an obvious beneficiary of the end of that scheme - there's probably only the Burton game and possibly the gumps which won't make it to season ticket holders.

I think there was a priority scheme operating on at least one game over the last couple of years - can't remember if it was for Hull or Brighton in the playoffs. It's the way to go, I reckon.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived