Preston North End vs Derby County Official Match Thread 16/08/16 19.45

Carl Sagan

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

A bit more like it. I'm sure he reads this forum. :whistle:

If he did he probably would have hung himself.

either that, or he does, and has decided to drop Bird and Blackmen and I await the resigning of Bucko

8 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Hughes and Bryson as the middle two with Russell and Butterfield wide. . . 

I like it but that midfield is probably the most lightweight in the division, if Preston get in our faces and bully us, we are in trouble.

5 minutes ago, Lord_Ram said:

really interested to see how butterfield plays with hughes, two exceptionally technical players, if those two play well together preston wont touch the ball

Im interested too, i have wanted to see it for a while, but as Derbados says i hope they can move it fast enough so the cant muscle us into submission... my issue is also that with those two you need a 'runner' up front for a quickly seen thro ball... Martin aint that guy and nor is anyone else...! so while its intriguing i wonderwhere goals will come from

6 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Hughes and Bryson as the middle two with Russell and Butterfield wide. . . 

I like it but that midfield is probably the most lightweight in the division, if Preston get in our faces and bully us, we are in trouble.

I don't think it'll happen, but perhaps Bryson and Russell would be the better wide 2 with Hughes and Butters in the middle, still incredibly lightweight though. Bryson would certainly motor up and down the wing.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Would it be possible to have a feed only select people can post in to provide updates on the game for people who don't have twitter/ramsplayer? I'm usually the one posting updates in these threads and I can't imagine they're all that easy to follow. 

We're all equal, just some are more equal than others?

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

We're all equal, just some are more equal than others?

Er? Maybe? I dno?

I'm just saying having a feed somewhere where someone posted just game updates and nothing else that didn't get flooded with opinion etc. would probably be helpful for a lot of members. 

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Er? Maybe? I dno?

I'm just saying having a feed somewhere where someone posted just game updates and nothing else that didn't get flooded with opinion etc. would probably be helpful for a lot of members. 

Sorry, reading that back it came across as unnecessarily arsey, it would be a good idea if people could commit to running it!

Archived