Preston North End vs Derby County Official Match Thread 16/08/16 19.45

Carl Sagan

Carson
   Christie Keogh Shackell Forsyth
                    Butterfield 
               Bryson    Hughes
          Ince      Martin     Russell.

Shame Jeff is out and Olsson can't come back in for Forsyth yet. Expecting another defeat if NP persists with 4411.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keogh, Russell, Butterfield and eight others. I've not recovered from Saturday in fairness. Diabolical showing from the majority. Formation is irrelevant. Desire and working with each other for the common good is key. The Labour Party looks more united right now. I'm usually the optimistic sort, but Barnsley knocked the smoke out of me, I haven't had the will to post until now. 

Guess who's going to Preston though? 

Username is apt.

Leaving at 11.30, can not wait, first away match of the season, should be in Preston by 11,30, staying in premier inn, should be in grey Friars by 14.00, does anyone no if you can wear football colours in there, or is it best not to, get behind the team tonight lads, sure we are going to witness our first victory of the season. In Pearson we trust. Anyone got any idea how many rams fans are making the journey, I would guess at about 1200, anymore would be a very good turn out.

13 hours ago, angieram said:

I'm on a tight schedule too as going after work. I just hope that the M6 behaves itself and we are rewarded with some goals. 

Several miles of road works up to Knutsford - 50mph but I'd say you'll be lucky to do that.

Archived