Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not really. So what if a football player has a nice car and wants to show it off? He's not allowed because his team are getting relegated? I fail to see the problem?

Because they got tonked then after the game he tweets a pic of the car he wants to buy. Not the brightest move really is it?

PistoldPete2
3 hours ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

He trained today

He's trained all week. But maybe the stuff coming from his agents suggests he's got his tail between his legs and wants to make up with the wendies? 

This transfer window has been very frustrating... Being linked with loads of players and quite a few of our players being linked as well. But only fringe players have moved out. Big money offers for martin and Hendrick, rumoured offers for ince, russell and forsyth as well. None of them playing very well TBH, altho Hendricks excuse is he's injured. 

15 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Because they got tonked then after the game he tweets a pic of the car he wants to buy. Not the brightest move really is it?

I still fail to see any link between what he does in his private life and Aston Villa losing a match?

I've seen tweets by a few footballers flashing money like its worthless and I find that disrespectful, Lescott tweeting what car he wants I really don't see the problem with.

If you don't want to know how rich a footballer is I would suggest following them on Twitter is a bad idea.

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I still fail to see any link between what he does in his private life and Aston Villa losing a match?

I've seen tweets by a few footballers flashing money like its worthless and I find that disrespectful, Lescott tweeting what car he wants I really don't see the problem with.

If you don't want to know how rich a footballer is I would suggest following them on Twitter is a bad idea.

True story. When at Wolves lescott handed me his £75k watch to try on and look at. Took it back though the *****.

1 minute ago, KBB said:

True story. When at Wolves lescott handed me his £75k watch to try on and look at. Took it back though the *****.

He was still quick in those days, try it again now and you might have more success.

32 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I understand your point but if I was at work and a high earner I'd feel bad that my performance was a pile of ****. I certainly wouldn't go around to my colleagues and show off the car I was going to buy. The guy doesn't work a normal job therefore it is different. You're getting abused every time you get off the team bus with people calling you overpaid *******, maybe apply some brain cells and not flaunt the fact your pulling more a week out of a club than most fans earn in a year.

The guys job is in the public eye where people directly invest in his employer, pretty straight forward.

1 minute ago, tomsdubs said:

I understand your point but if I was at work and a high earner I'd feel bad that my performance was a pile of ****. I certainly wouldn't go around to my colleagues and show off the car I was going to buy. The guy doesn't work a normal job therefore it is different. You're getting abused every time you get off the team bus with people calling you overpaid *******, maybe apply some brain cells and not flaunt the fact your pulling more a week out of a club than most fans earn in a year.

The guys job is in the public eye where people directly invest in his employer, pretty straight forward.

Totally disagree but there we go.

My old boss (millionaire) used to drive to see clients in a battered old car because he assumed they would not realise he was rich.

Of course sending them huge bills was no give away into how much he was making...

1 minute ago, Dazza B said:

Has there been any news? Been on holiday and I'm too lazy to look back through ?

Have a read while you at it. ??

50 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Totally disagree but there we go.

My old boss (millionaire) used to drive to see clients in a battered old car because he assumed they would not realise he was rich.

Of course sending them huge bills was no give away into how much he was making...

I don't see how that analogy relates.

I think Rickie Lambert would be a great signing for us. Experienced, class finisher, has a great shot, free-kick and great in the air (which we definately need). His experience, leadership and professionalism is something we desperately need in the changing room. Lambert himself has said he is willing to leave on loan. He only has a season or two left and could be a goal machine with the right service. Or even Peter Crouch could add something. 

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well you're basically saying he should not flaunt his wealth to the people that pay his wages...at least I think that is what you're saying

No obviously I didn't say that, are you reading my posts fully?

@StephNUFC I don't *think* anything in Forestieri thing. I'm told not, anyway. Boro interested in Galloway, but Nufc still confident.

13 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

No obviously I didn't say that, are you reading my posts fully?

Well that's the point I thought you was making. Reading your posts literally then you are saying he should not post a picture of the car he wants if his team have lost a game.

Archived